Chapter 5

Katie Mabel WoodsOctober 2518 years oldATL,GA______________________

Katie Mabel Woods
October 25
18 years old
ATL,GA
______________________

I got in my car and called Ivy to tell her what just happened.

After i had got off the phone with her I played B*tch Let's Do It by Youngboy Never Broke Again

music was loud as fuck and me over the music on my way to rainbow to go find me something to wear for tonight .

As i was driving, i was thinking should i just tell Jo why i didn't tell him when i was leaving.

When Rita have her birthday dinner i was thinking bout telling him . Today is June 7 and Rita birthday is June 10, and she makes 17 . Yeah i'll just talk to him after her birthday.

______________________________
3 hours later

i been shopping all day and i've got boko outfits and 3 pairs of shoes and of course i have boko sandals and slippers.

It's summer time, and i got a lot of accessories and hygiene stuff and i also got my mama some stuff .

Since i had started homeschooling when i was 15, i had start doing lashes, but when i moved to BR with nanny i had to slow my business down.

I still made money but it was kinda slow coming in, but i never had too much too worry about cause nanny will always bless my cash app with $4,000 every month and nanny husband will give me $600 every month.

So money was never the problem, but i never just wanted to use they money . I wanted a job to make my own money .

Mom was a single parent, but my mama always had money for working so she was good and so was I .

I headed back to the house to take a nap cause i know soon, i would have to be getting ready soon .
______________________________

Hours later
_________

When i woke up from my nap i went to go get in the shower and when i got out maddy was calling

"Ima be with y'all tonight cause Hector doing to much right na" maddy said

"ok, ima meet yall at the movie" i said

"what we going see?" maddy said

"girl the new fast and furious movie they just made, it's called Fast x" i said

"girl i never even watched the first one but ok" maddy said

"bitch you never watched the first one because all you do is sit on your phone when something comes on the tv, and then wanna ask questions after🙄" i said