Chapter 2

Joseph MartinezNovember 2120 years oldATL,GA______________________________

Joseph Martinez
November 21
20 years old
ATL,GA
______________________________

Today Katie comes home, i haven't talked to her since she left two years ago .

I mean i've heard her on the phone with my sister Rita but i don't never speak to her . She WAS my girl bestfriend but then things got complicated.

My mamá and papá had got a divorce 4 years ago and it was really hard for me and Rita.

Katie was the only female that truly understood me besides my sister, other female didn't care about my feelings they only cared about what i had in my pants .

So when i heard Katie was leaving, it hurt but i should've known she would leave cause they all do .

What really hurt was when Katie didnt tell me when she was leaving and why, she just took off.

Rita had to tell me what happened and stuff and why she left.

Later i began to understand and i eventually forgave her but i was still hurt .

After a while, i just stop caring about it and moved on.

Getting high and getting tattoos did the job and that's how i escaped my pain . People heal different .

So when i heard Katie was coming home it's really didn't excite me too much besides i was on the way to a li hoe to distract me .
______________________________

Katie's Pov -

At soon as i had gotten off the plane i called my mama

"MAMA, i've landed" i said

"Ok baby, i'm on my way baby" my mama said

"ok" i said ending the call

I had went to go find me a seat and open Messages on my phone to go text my close homegirls

< 253 Day1's🧍🏼‍♀️🧍🏽‍♀️🧍🏾‍♀️🧍🏿‍♀️🧍🏿‍♀️
______________________________
katie-Yalll i made it

rita- omgg you know we have to do sum tmrw

tiara- nah fr

maddy-movie ?

ivy - yeah movie and dinner 🧏🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️?

katie- yeah sure cause today i wanna be home with my mama, i missed her .

ivy - ofc

tiara - ok boo

maddy - yeah i understand luv .

rita- girl im bout to come over 🙄 fuck what you talking bout, i missed you too much girlll😂 lol and im bringing clothes 😉, baby we all family, i'll order doordash for us three .
katie - girlll lmao, mk.