part 7 🔞

Depuis le début

James holds Mack's hand with hope in his eyes please save me. But James doesn't know whom he requesting to help him he is evil too for looking to catch him.

James lay on the bed and Mack sat near him touched James's hair and said'' you are safe just sleep.''

James fell asleep. Mack kisses James on the head and thinks'' you only deserve will be mine. My love my James.'' And Mack goes out of the room.

In night

Net enters a room and sees James still sleeping.

Net smiles and touches James's cheek
James moves that anything disturbing in his sleep. He opened his eyes his vision was a little blur but then he saw the person in front of him was a Net so his eyes got wide.

He gets up and sits in the middle of the bed.

Net gave him a box. And said '' You know baby I never gave any gifts to my previous boyfriends and girlfriends. You are so special to me yeah baby. Why are you afraid of me Come close to me. Come.''

James still afraid and crawls onto the bed to get away from him. Net shook his head

Net grabbed his ankles pulled him closer and whispered in his ears ''please wear this for me I don't want to hurt you today. ''

Net said'' I never said please to anyone.''

James nodded his head took that box and went to the bathroom to change. James not wanna upset Net otherwise he gets hurt again.

Net removed his clothes and sat on the bed.

After a while bathroom door opened Net's eyes shone to see James.

James wearing a black crop top and black mini skirt one neckpiece and cat ears.

'' you look damn hot. Your sexiness is out of this world. '' Net hoarsely said.

James looked very uncomfortable in this outfit he tried to hide his legs and revealing belly. James does not dare to look up and see the Net who is sitting naked on the bed.

Net seducingly said '' come closer my kitty in your sexy cat style.

James is embarrassed so much that his shyness is out of control he tries to get in the bathroom to remove this stuff.

Before James went into the bathroom Net got up and grabbed him from behind James's heartbeat got fast he can feel Net's hard cock pressing his ass from above the shirt.

Net said seducingly while caressing his chest'' you know I really love cats and you represent a cat very sexily. Today I wanna hit your pussy hard.

James gulps in his throat ''I am not comfortable in this outfit. Net can I go.''

''no baby this is the beginning of your punishment. '' Net said and pinched his nipples above the top.'' aah '' a soft moan left from James's throat.

Net left him and sat on the bed and said'' Come closer to me on your knees and hands like a cat .''

'' If you disobey my order so you get hurt.'' Net threatened him.

James slowly sits on the floor and moves towards to Net while crawling on the floor. he reaches on between the Net's legs.
Net grabbed his hair and said '' baby you know cats are so good at sucking. So you have to suck for him.''

'' I can't able to take it. It's so big.'' James said in embarrassment with a red face. A smirk comes on Net's face '' I know your mouth can take it''

Net graphed his hair and put his lips on his hard cock. James started to lick his cock slowly slowly. James's soft lips moving on his dick.
Net grasping his hair and pulling up down down.