Chapter 1

HOW IT STARTED

Katie Mabel WoodsOctober 2518 years oldATL,GA______________________________

Katie Mabel Woods
October 25
18 years old
ATL,GA
______________________________

Today everything changes, i come back home from being in Baton Rouge Louisiana with my nanny .

About two years ago my nanny got really sick.

She didn't have anyone but her 2 kids (Franny and Danny ). They were 3 years old when nanny had got sick . One was a girl and one was a boy, they were fraternal twins.

My nanny also had her husband but he was a businessman and he was always bussy with work .

He could only do so much since he had work in the way of things.

My nanny had retired being a nurse when she got sick .

When i was 16 and heard the news about nanny i cried and cried, it hurted so much because nanny was like my daddy since i only had my mom.

Dad was a deadbeat so he was never around.

I was the one to decide and go take care of nanny because i knew how bussy nanny husband was .

Mom didn't try to talk me out of it because she knew how much i loved her and nanny .

But it has been 2 years and nanny is doing better than ever, she had decided to go back to work and give the twins a great nanny themselves.

______________________________

As i'm on the plane i'm just thinking about how life is going to be because im finally done with school and i DO NOT look the same as i left two years ago .

i've gotten my brace off, i've gained a li weight, got a nose piercing, boobs have grew, oh and i also stop doing youtube .

For youtube i love recording videos of my life and lashe videos. I don't know why i stopped. I just never had time since i was helping nanny .

But anyways i just can't wait till i touch the ground to have service and text my close homegirls that i have been close with since i was in 7th grade but one of my homegirls Tiara i've been close with her my whole life .

______________________________

Chapter 1 has come to an end .

*THE CHAPTER'S WILL GET LONGER **

TO NOT CONFUSE ANYONE,
THIS IS HOW EVERYONE LOOKS

|
|
|
|
|
|
|

 | | | | | | |