Chapter - 10

"where is he?" Her father asked as she tried to call him but he was not picking it. "He will be here..." She said and he chuckled. "I can't believe I am wasting my precious time here.

Y/N tried to call him but he was not picking it. She took a deep breath and called Jimin. "Oppa.... Where is Jungkook?" She asked. Hearing the very familiar name her father looked towards her.

"He is not picking my call you can tell him that we are waiting for him," She said. "Jungkook," He mumbled he looked towards his wife who had the same reaction as him. 

Y/N bites her lips after hanging up the call. Her father looked at her as did her mother. "What is the name of your boyfriend?" He asked. She looked at them before replying. "Jungkook.... Jeon Jungkook," She said and with the thud her Father stood up.

"JEON JUNGKOOK," He said. She looked at him in shock and nodded her head. "Do you know who he is?" He asked. Unsure with his behaviour she gathered her courage to speak. "Dad.... He is a businessman," She said. He laughed sarcastically.

"You are dating your cousin's husband," Her world collapses on the floor heading her father's confession. "Yeobo...." Her mother stood up and held her husband's hand.

"Cousin's husband?" She asked in disbelief. "How could you do that?" He asked. She stays silent processing all the information she gets from her father. "And he...... How could he do that to his wife?" He said. Y/N looked up.

"Dad.... It must be a misunderstanding," She said and nodded her head. "Dad.... His wife.... She doesn't live with him.... They practically divorce to each other," She said and her father walked closer to her.

"He is lying to you.... He is using you," He said and she shook her head. "Dad...  Trust me he is not like that...." She said. "Maybe he was not the one I was talking about," She said and he took out his mobile before showing a picture of someone's wedding. "Unnie..." She said seeing the very familiar woman standing there with a man beside him and he is... Jungkook.

Seeing the picture she became completely silent. "He was lying?" She asked herself. Taking a bag from the chair she quickly walked out from the restaurant. She sat inside the car and started it.

She drives as fast as possible, the tears are gathering in her eyes when she finally pulls to his house. Walking inside she saw him standing there holding the waist of a woman.

Her heart beat faster when she saw him with her. She placed her forehead on his chest, looking up his face fall when he saw her standing there. The year fell from her eyes as both of there eyes met with each other.

"Eomma...." Mira yell taking all the attention on her. She walked towards Y/N who is standing near the door. The other woman turn around and its non other then. Park Aiera, she smile when she saw her. "Y/N," She said and walked closer to her.

Y/N eyes never left Jungkook eyes which was practically trying to find the answer in his eyes. "Oh... Did you come to meet Mira?" She asked. Y/N closed her eyes and look at the small girl who is standing beside her looking towards the woman.

"Thank you for taking care of my daughter," She said. "Unnie..... Mira is your daughter," She asked and Aiera nodded her head and walked backwards before intervening her fingers with Jungkook. "He is my husband," Y/N looked towards Jungkook. He stay there standing in silence. She chuckle and looked towards Mira.

She knelt down on her level before speaking. "Mira~ah.... Your real eomma is here," She said and Mira shook her head. "No.... You are my eomma," Y/N stood up, she shook her head and walked out from the door.

Jungkook took a deep breath and walked towards the crying girl. He pick her up as she yelling eomma all the time. Her cries are louder which are enough for Y/N to hear.

Her heart been broken by him again, and what she expects from him, he is married, never got divorce, never said that he love her, not even once his action tells her that he want her, it's she who wants to be with him, who love him.

"Y/N," Someone said and held her hand. She looked towards the man who was standing, looking at her with concern and confusion. "Oppa..." She said as her tears falling. She walked closer to him and hug him.

He hugged her back and Jungkook saw this. He was standing not too far from her, he took a step backwards knowing the fact it's too late for him to apologise or to be with her.

__________

"Here," Jimin said as they both sitting on the bench in the park. He gave her a can of beer. She thank him and took a sip. He observed her features, "So what are you going to do next?" He asked. She took a sip before replying. "I don't know.... but I should leave him," She said and he nodded his head.

The silent took over them as they silently enjoy the drink. Her mobile ring, she took it out before answering the call. "I will be there," She said. She stood up and smile at Jimin. "I need to go hospital," She said and he stood up. "Let me give you ride," He said and she shook her head.

"I can manage," She said and walked away leaving him alone. He took a deep breath and called somone. "Are you free?" He asked and the latter replied with yes.

He drove his car towards Jungkook house, he ring the bell and it got opened by Jungkook. He walked inside and sat on the couch while Jungkook sat in front of him.

"What bring you here?" He asked, but before Jimin could answer it Aiera walked towards him. "Oh... Jimin~ah," His wife walked towards them, she quickly hug her brother and Jungkook took a deep breath.

Jimin push her and looked towards Jungkook. "What are you planning Jungkook?" He asked and Jungkook looked at him with confusion. "And ..... You .... Noona.... Let's go home," He said and held her hand.

She shrugg his hand off, "what the matter with you.... I am not going home," She said, "You are coming with me...." "Leave her.... She is my wife," Jungkook said. Aiera looked towards him and smile.

Meanwhile Jimin chuckle. "Wife..... If she is your wife...  Then what is Y/N to you," He asked. Jungkook shook his head and walked closer to him. "Just a doctor and a woman I had slept with," Jungkook said. Jimin look at him in disbelief.

"Glad to know.... Now I can purposed a marriage to her parents and I know.... They will gladly accept it."