♥ | gifts.

Hani: yes!

Taehyung smile and wear her the ring as he pulled her towards him and hugged her tightly the whispered in her ears

Taehyung: thank you! Thank you so much! Angel!

She just smile at her fiance..and hugged him tightly. Everyone was looking at the new couple adorablely.

As taehyung broke the hug and kissed her lips..her eyes widen in shocked as everyone was cheering for the new bold taehyung..

Mrs.jeon was smiling looking at her  son (taehyung) yes ! She used to take care of him and his sister as her's own son's and daughter! After their parents death she and Mrs park both take care of them as their own child's.

*****

Tahu was standing while holding her husband's hand and putting her head on his shoulder.

Tahu: she is really something!

Jimin look at his little wife

Jimin: hmm.. i told you na! They both made for each other! Both have crush on each other but no one tell . Now see.! They are going to become one body two soul!

He said as she smile looking at her husband adoring as he look at her he gave her his eye smile .

She tip toe as she peck his lips he chuckled then back hugged her.

She was leaning on him as she feel something on her neck she look at her neck and saw a beautiful pendant.

Which looking like a doll as her husband came infront of her kissed her pendent. She moan a little

Jimin: this doll for my babydoll !

She hugged him again!

********

Yn: so what do you want?

He look at her confused

Jk: what?

She face palm

Yn: today is your birthday so what you want from me any present?

He look at her as made a thinking face then said

Jk: well! You know what i want and that present i get after 3 and half months .

She blush as he kissed her cherry cheeks. She hit his chest with her small fist .

Then jungkook remember something as he was about to go but she stopped him

Yn: where are you going?

Jk: wait here I'll be back!

She was about to say but he was already gone . She shrugged as she took a seat beside her unnie and mother in law.