♥ | Shopping

Yn was sitting at her living room with Tahu and Hani .

Hani: ma'am mr.park send me here to grab a this file and you made me sit here with you all for gossiping..

Hani: I'm sure sir will get so angry of he found out that I'm gossiping here with you!

Yn: anha nothing will happend . Just don't worry and enjoy the snacks.

Hani awkwardly smile.

Hani: I can't ma'am! Only you both can enjoy this type of snakes!

She shook her head

Hani: i mean snacks.

Making awkward face

Tahu: what's wrong in this ! See this is very tasty just have a try !

Tahu said took a spoonful of rice with chilly sauce

Hani stand up and scream

Hani: NOOO!!

YN/TAHU:: hahahah , 😂

Both laugh at her state how awkward she was looking when both pregnant women were eating their snake i mean snacks

RING RING**

yn: aa whose is this now?

Hani: don't tell me it's sir!

She said making horror face

Tahu: Don't worry I'm here i can handle him just go and open the door.

Hani nodded what tahu means
She went to open the door and found the person whom she didn't want to see!

Hani nodded what tahu means  She went to open the door and found the person whom she didn't want to see!

She froze on spote as he look at her and saw she again froze

Taehyung in mind : why she always get froze whenever she see me ? Is this a effect of kiss? If yes then i lik-love it!

After that he lean on her ear as he

Taehyung: MISS KANG!!

she flinch and held his shoulder for support so can't fall on the floor but  when she look at him and saw him smiling at her state

Her grip get loose Taehyung was about to grab her waist but  she fell on the floor .. he was late for 2 seconds..

Hani: aahh!

Taehyung eyes widened to hear her voice she was rubbing her butt where was paining..

As taehyung was admiring her how beautiful she was looking in this simple outfit.