♥ | Baby doll

The way tae said that sentence on yns ears she look at him shocked and about to say something but tae was fast enough to put his finger on her lips and then again whispered

Tae: don't someone is watching us hmm...

Tae said while looking at that someone who was watching them yn was about to turn but taehyung her face in his hand then kiss on her forehead as he smile. She look at him as she also smile...

Meanwhile ~~

There was seated infront of yns table Jeon jungkook while taking with min yoongi ...

Suga: hey jungkook where are you looking...

He said as he followed his gaze and his eyes widen the seen he saw .
Taehyung was kissing yn on her forehead..as they both smile then he look at jungkook..who was boiling in anger and jelousy ..

His anger was that much dangerous that the wine glass he was holding in his hand he squeeze that glass that much glass break in his hand but he didn't even flinch .

While looking at jungkook.Suga was understood the whole situation which jungkook was talking about..

TAHU POV~~~

o my god where i stuck...god what i did to you ...i never did anything wrong..but on that day I'm not on my sense ..plz forgive me..

(That night when yn and tahu was drunk )

I saw that yn was going with mr.jeon  i was about to stand up but i fell on the chair and landed on the floor every one was looking at me..i again about to stand up but someone was held my arm to help me i look and saw

i again about to stand up but someone was held my arm to help me i look and saw

Jimin shi was held my arm to help ..

I look at him and smiled...

Jimin: tahu are you ok ??

I nodded then he sign me to walk  ..but my legs is hurting i don't know why ...but i can't walk ..

Tahu: i can't walk .my legs are hurting.

He look at my legs then at me and smiled...

Aye Haye his charming smile....

I was looking at his smile and then i feel like i was in air ...

Huh but how ??

I got a wing??

Jimin: no you didn't got a wing babydoll i carry you

My eyes widen i look at and saw he was smirking at me ...

I said that laod ??

Jimin: it's loud ...not laod

I hug my head low as he put me down infront of his car...

He open the car door i sat inside as sat on the driver seat ..