chapter 6

After two consecutive goals, Song Yi, the tall and strong man, and the tanned man all looked anxious.

So, when the new game started, the three of them went straight to the basket.

They had to get a goal in the shortest time possible.

However...

Sometimes, things always went against one's wishes.

Boom!

The basketball spun around the basket and rolled into it in the end.

The big, tanned guy's expression changed slightly. He hurriedly jumped up, trying to grab the rebound.

However, his speed was already half a beat slower.

No. 3 grabbed the basketball and threw it to Lin Fan.

Lin Fan's strength had won him recognition.

No. 3 wanted Lin Fan to lead the team and score another goal.

However, No. 3 seemed to be too excited and accidentally used too much force, causing the ball to deviate from its course.

Even Lin Fan could not catch the basketball immediately. He could only let it fly out of the court.

At that moment, girls in blue and red dresses walked over.

They saw that the basketball was about to hit them, but it was too late to dodge.

The two girls 'pretty faces were slightly pale, and a thin layer of sweat seeped out.

At this moment, a tall figure suddenly appeared in front of them and caught the basketball firmly.

It was Lin Fan.

Lin Fan turned his head and said, "Are you guys okay?"

Bright and spirited eyes, a high nose bridge, and thin lips...

At this moment, the two girls seemed to see a peerless hero descending from the sky, and it was like he had rainbow clouds under his feet. They were completely dazed.

[Ding! Charm aura, love at first sight triggered!]

When Lin fan heard the notification in his mind, he was stunned.

He could not help but carefully size up the two girls in front of him.

Only then did he realize that apart from the color of their clothes, they looked almost exactly the same.

They had the same porcelain doll-like face, the same snow-white skin, and the same perfectly developed body!

They were actually twins!

Lin Fan could not help but use his Eyes of Truth to observe the two of them.

The girl in the blue dress.

[Face Value: 95]

[Favorability: 99]

Ads by Pubfuture
The girl in the red dress.

[Face value: 95]

[Favorability: 99]

Both of them had a score of 95 points for their looks, and their favorability had reached 99 points!

One had to know that the full score for appearance and favorability was only 100 points!

They were definitely great beauties!

Moreover, they were twin beauties who loved him to death!

They had fallen for him just because he helped them block the basketball?