chapter 3

Guojin Center was beautifully decorated and fashionable. It was full of people and very lively.

Lin Fan and the rest took the escalator and went straight to Cartier.

"Welcome to Cartier!" A sweet-looking employee stood at the entrance of the store and welcomed them politely.

"How may I help you?" the shop assistant asked.

"I'm here to get my earrings," Wan Yuerou said.

As she spoke, Wan Yuerou took out a receipt.

"Alright, please wait a moment," the shop assistant said.

Then, she handed the receipt to the staff member standing in front of the cashier.

Women were naturally attracted to jewelry.

After Huang Moli entered Cartier, she started to look around.

However, she did not dare to look at the big pieces of jewelry because the prices were too frightening.

She only pointed at some small accessories and could not help but praise them.

"Woah! This bracelet is so pretty!" Huang Moli said.

"It's really beautiful!" Wan Yuerou said.

"This is a Cartier LOVE bracelet, " the shop assistant introduced with a smile. "It was designed by the famous designer, Hunter Buk.

"There are seven different styles of LOVE bracelets. They're like rainbows—bright, colorful, and full of energy."

Huang Moli and Wan Yuerou were already extremely fond of the bracelet. After hearing the shop assistant's explanation, their eyes lit up.

"Seven different styles! Even if each of the four of us in the dormitory buys one, it'd be completely different!" Wan Yuerou said excitedly.

Then, the shop assistant pointed at an extremely gorgeous necklace displayed in the counter and said, "Not long ago, Hunter Buk designed the Star of the Deep Sea. It's like a star hidden in the deep sea, mysterious and dazzling!

"Because of this Star of the Deep Sea, Hunter Buk has also won the love of countless people in international exhibitions!"

Qin Yuxuan followed the shop assistant's finger, and her eyes lit up.

It was obvious that she liked the necklace.

"Yuxuan, I've never given you a present before. I'll give you this necklace, then," Lin Fan said.

When the shop assistant heard this, she hurriedly said, "Sir, your taste is really great! This beautiful lady is just as mysterious, dazzling, and eye-catching in the crowd as the necklace.

"If she wears the Star of the Deep Sea, they would simply complement each other!"

Qin Yuxuan shook her head and said, "I just do research at the university every day. There's no need for me to wear this necklace."

This necklace must be very expensive.

Qin Yuxuan did not think that Lin Fan could not afford it.

However, she did not want Lin Fan to think that she was vain.

The shop assistant sighed in her heart, 'Someone wants to give you such a beautiful necklace, yet you don't want it?'

"How much does this Star of the Deep Sea cost?" Huang Moli asked.

"The main body of the Star of the Deep Sea is made of two carats of blue diamond, which is the only one in the entire Modu City. And its price is 1.08 million," the shop assistant said.