chapter 1

Jiangbei city.

At noon, in Qingfeng Restaurant.

The woman had an oval-shaped face and jet-black hair, scoring 85 points for appearance. She casually sized up Lin Fan, who was sitting opposite her. With the way he was dressed, he looked like he ran a roadside stall. A look of disdain appeared on her face.

After a while, the woman said in an arrogant tone, "Let me introduce myself. My name is Qiao Shiya. I'm 23 years old this year. I graduated from 211 University, and my annual salary is 200,000 yuan.

Lin Fan said, "My name's Lin Fan. I'm 23 years old. I'm a high school graduate, and my monthly salary is 4,000 yuan."

"Oh," Qiao Shiya replied casually, and the disdain on her face grew.

At the same time, she started to blame her mother for getting someone like him to be her blind date!

Even though Lin Fan was slightly handsome, what could his good looks be used for?

He was not educated!

He needed to have a good job!

Lin Fan was not worthy of her!

Qiao Shiya picked up the glass of fruit juice in front of her and casually drank it.

...

Lin Fan had to admit that Qiao Shiya was indeed very pretty.

However, Lin Fan could hear her arrogant tone and see her disdainful expression.

Lin Fan was not a bootlicker. Even if others looked down on him, he could not be bothered.

The two of them sat opposite each other without saying a word. The atmosphere was a little heavy.

Ding! Ding!

At that moment, Lin Fan's phone started vibrating.

He took out his phone and saw that he had received a strange message.

[Ding! You've received seven billion red packets. Do you want to collect them?]

Lin Fan could not help but laugh.

Seven billion red packets?

'Doesn't this mean that almost everyone in the world gave me a red packet?'

Cell phone advertisements nowadays were too exaggerated.

Normally, Lin Fan would have closed the advertisement.

However, at that moment, the extremely bored Lin Fan was filled with curiosity. He clicked 'confirm'.

To kill time, he wanted to see what kind of content would appear next.

Ding! Ding!

The next moment, a dazzling red light appeared on the phone screen.

A red packet appeared on the screen.

Lin Fan clicked 'open'.

[Ding! Congratulations, you've received 19,999 Yuan.]

Then, another red packet appeared on the screen.

Lin Fan clicked 'open' again.

[Ding! Congratulations, you've received 99 yuan.]

Then, a new red packet appeared on the screen.

Lin Fan couldn't help but wonder, 'Could this be a program that constantly makes red packets appear?' If so, then it was a little lame.

At the thought of this, Lin Fan wanted to close the app and leave.