02'z - Chapter 24 ♡

!! TRIGGER WARNING !!
{talking about throw up/throwing up it's mentioned through out the whole chapter so I can't really put a warning before it sorry}

Heeseung pov

I held Y/n not knowing what to do, I heard my parents come rushing in the room.

"What happened?!" I heard my father yell out while my mother simply gasped at Y/n's body.

"I heard gagging so I came into the room and she was throwing up , but she was at it for a while." I can't even look at my parents as I feel that it's partly my fault she threw up.

"Hurry and take her to the car, we're going to the hospital." I looked over at my dad slightly shocked why would he take her there, he knows she hates hospitals.

"But she hates going to the hospital." I tried to protest but my father was not having it. He yelled at me to take Y/n to the car I didn't bother arguing and rushed to the car.

Once we arrived at the hospital, we got Y/n a room and they checked up on her. I waited in the hall while my parents talked to the doctor, they said that is shouldn't concerned myself with this matter.

I saw my mom walk out of the room and approach me, I walked up to her concerned.

"How is she?" My mother just starred at me like she was annoyed almost.

"She's fine, they said she might just be stressed out but Heeseung.." she sighed before finishing her sentence giving me time to worry more.

"What? What is it?" I was becoming anxious.

"Please try your best to get along with the boy, it's clear that Y/n is stressed about why you guys won't get along. He's a sweet boy I know he won't do anything to hurt or harm Y/n." She sighed and then walked back into the room.

Are you kidding me right now?

Why the fuck is it always that guy?

Why is that guy so amazing?

I sighed out of frustration and walked into the hospital room to check on Y/n.

"You guys can go I'll stay with her, you guys have work tomorrow." My mother wanted to protest but my father stopped her.

"He's right honey, we have work in the morning let's go home, we're counting on you Heeseung." My father looked at me and smiled before taking my mom and leaving. I turned over to face Y/n and smiled, I held onto her hand as she slept peacefully.

Your pov

I woke up for a small moment earlier but didn't bother getting up. I saw my mother and father standing next to what looked like a doctor. I saw my mother walk out then walk back in shortly after Heeseung followed her in. I closed my eyes not wanting to keep them open and just relax.

I felt something tug at my hand but didn't care to see what it was.

"Sorry I haven't been the best brother Y/n I just don't want to see you get hurt or... used or... be harmed in anyway, I don't want you to change because of some boy that you meet. Your so sweet, caring, and kind. I'm scared that it'll all go away if someone were to break your heart. I don't want to see you go through that pain. I don't want to see you change."

I was so touched by his words. I didn't notice it at first but I could feel tears rolling down my cheek. I heard Heeseung gasp, he used both of his hands and held onto mine.

"Y/n, your awake?" I opened my eyes and smiled at him nodding my head. I opened my mouth to speak but a sob came out instead.

Heeseung gently sat me up and stared at my tearful eyes, he pulled me into a hug. More and more tears rolled down my face as sobs escaped my lips. I could feel him rub my back as a way to console me.

"Is that really why your so against my relationship? You don't really hate Jake your just... scared?" A sad smile appeared on my face.

They sat in silence, a comforting one but that was all Y/n needed for her to know the answer.

"Please don't be so rough on him then, I really do think you guys would get along so well." I pulled away from the hug and looked at Heeseung. He pouted a little making me laugh at his action, he smiled at me before taking his jacket and giving it to me.

"I'll try best since you keep insisting on it." I laughed out of joy, he was finally putting in the the effort.

The morning

I wanted to go to school considering the fact that I was now fine and I slept kinda good, it was really uncomfortable not being in my own bed though. I tried to protest but my father prohibited me from leaving. He said that I needed more rest and gave me some stomach medicine to take.

I was now sitting on the couch bored when I heard my phone chime.

Loml ❤️❤️

Hey babe

Hi baby

Why aren't you at school? Are you okay?

His concern for me made my stomach dance, it was nice to have someone care about you and show it a lot.

I'm fine, I have a stomachache so I stayed home

Do you want me to stop by after school?

I blushed at the thought of Jake showing up to my house and taking care of me.

Yes plssss I miss you

Ok and I miss you too baby

I smiled at my phone and checked the time

2:30 pm

He would be here soon and I didn't want to look totally bad. I went to my bathroom and took a relaxing shower. After I quickly styler by hair and put on only concealer.

By the time I was done getting ready I still had a bit of time left. I decided to spray the house with air freshener to make it smell better. Once I completed my tasks I plopped myself back on the couch. Soon I heard my phone chime.

1 new message

Loml ❤️❤️

I'm here :)

TO BE CONTINUED...

hope you enjoyed ♡

Author notes

EDITED - October 16th

✧・゚: *✧・ ゚:*