02'z - Chapter 7 ♡

Your pov

He tried to stop me from coming in and honestly I wished I hadn't. I walked in, Heeseung sat on the bed a girl sitting next to him as his hand was on her waist and her hands placed at his neck and jaw.

"Oops sorry!"

I shut the door and placed the bag on the table.

"I'm gonna go on a walk! Text me if you need anything!" I walked out of the apartment. My walk was nice. The breeze blowing softly tickling my skin. I played some music on my headphones and continued my walk.

I felt a presence watching over me. I slowly turn my over and see a tall figure. It sends shivers down my spine. I pulled out my phone and texted Heeseung.

'Heeseung I think someone is following me'

I heard footsteps coming closer to me I started to speed my pace. The person behind me started to run causing me to panic and begin running.

"Y/n it's me!"

Fuck they know my name too??

I began to run faster before being pulled by a hand.

"Let go!"

"Y/n stop it's me!"

I look up to Heeseung. Out of relief I give him a hug.

"You scared me! I thought you were some random creepo." He laughed and pulled me into his embrace.

"Sorry I didn't mean to. Anyways I saw the gift you got me" he pulled away from the hug and smiled at me. "How'd you know I wanted that game?"

"I know you like the back of my hand Oppa" I said looking at the back of my hand. "You're pretty easy to read. Alsoooo...WHO WAS THAT??" I stared at him with excitement beaming out of my eyes hoping he would answer me. I could visibly see Heeseung tense up and become shy and embarrassed.

"N-no one don't worry about it" his stuttering made me laugh.

We enjoyed our walk talking about all sorts of things. When we arrived home we played the new game I bought for Heeseung together.

3 hours later

I was sitting on my bed on my phone when I see I have a message from Heeseung 3 hours ago. I opened only to see a message that read,

'That's me behind you idiot, I'm making sure no one else is.'

I rolled my eyes and smiled, if only I didn't still have him on do not disturb.

2 weeks later

POV

Heeseung dropped off you and Kazuha and you made your way to class. Upon arriving to class you saw Jake and sat next to him. You both greeted each other and began talking about all sorts of things.

"Hey I was wondering if your free later ?" Jake asked looking at you with hope. It made you sad that you would have to reject his offer.

"Sorry I have to go grocery shopping with my mom later and the store is quite far" the boy pouted while you frowned softly.

"It's okay! There's always next time" he flashed a friendly smile at you. You returned the friendly smile.

You and Jake have grown quite close over the past 2 weeks you've become pretty close friends who hung out quite often. As well as you and Sunghoon. All though Heeseung never really approved it didn't matter, as long as you all had fun.

After class finished you began to walk to your next class when someone tapped your shoulder you turned around to see Jay.

"Oh, Hey Jay!" You vibrantly smiled at him.

"Hi Y/n" the boy smiled back at you.

"Where are you headed right now?"

You hummed and took you phone out forgetting where your class was.

"Ummm room... 101!" You showed the boy your phone screen.

"Ahh I'm also going there too" you tilted your head confused.

"Isn't this class for freshman and sophomores though?" The boy began to itch the back of his neck out of embarrassment, he was caught.

"Well actually I kinda failed that class last year.." blood began to rise to his cheeks tinting them.

You let out a soft chuckle. "Wow I wouldn't have been expected something like that from you Jay" you laughed and playfully slapped his arm. He acted hurt and grabbed onto his arm coincidentally holding onto your hand. 

Both shocked by his act they looked at each other lips agape before they both looked away flushed and embarrassed.

The warning bell rang distracting them from each other as they looked at each other once again before he took hold of your hand again making you flustered. They began to run to class. They reach class just before the actual bell out of breath still holding hands. They got looks and people began to whisper.

Your pov

I looked around and noticed a lot of staring at me but I was confused.

Why?

I looked down at my hand as it felt warm and see it holding onto Jay's. My eyes widen as I quickly pull away.

No wonder people were whispering Jay's quite the talk at school. He's very popular considering this is his third year here he's made quite the name for himself.

"Oh sorry Y/n I just didn't want-" I cut him off by walking away to a seat. I was embarrassed because of the situation. Now people are staring me down whether it be girls sending daggers or boys with lust upon their gaze.

"Hey is everything okay?" He looked at me confused and slightly worried

TO BE CONTINUED...

hope you enjoy ♡

Author note

EDITED - October 2nd

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*