02'z - Chapter 15 ♡

Your pov

I looked my mom and rolled my eyes playfully and laughed at her which resulted in me getting slapped on my arm.

"Come on I'm your mom! You can tell me, I won't go running to Heeseung I promise." She made a funny face with that last remark causing us both to laugh out loud.

"He's just a friend Eomma I promise, there's someone else who I like." I looked away shyly and blushed simply at the thought of Jake. He made my heart race in every way.

"Ooooooh tell me! Tell me! What's his name? How old is he-" I interrupted her by laughing and responding with,

"Ok! Ok! His name is Jake, he's 20 and he's so sweet and treats me amazingly." I looked at her and smiled brightly while mentioning Jake. She squealed while she grabbing onto my hands.

"Honey I'm so happy you found someone who you love and treats you right!" She said pulled me into a warm hug.

"We're not a thing yet Eomma, but I'm gonna confess to him tomorrow." I smiled sheepishly at the thought of Jake being my boyfriend and us officially going out.

"Keep me updated!" I smiled at Eomma as she exited my room. I looked at my phone and pulled up Jakes contact to text when I accidentally hit call.

"Shit!"

Jake POV

I was just sitting on my bed when I suddenly got a call. I was confused because I wasn't expecting anyone to call especially not at this time.

I take my phone off my desk and look to see who it is.

Y/n

I didn't notice it at first but a big smile appeared on my face. The fact that Y/n the girl who drove me crazy was calling me at this time made me go insane. I answered the call excited to hear Y/n's voice.

"Hello?"

No response

"Hello? Y/n?" I called out to her

"...Hi"she finally answered me. I smiled to myself upon hearing her voice.

Everything about this girl was enchanting

"Hey."

"I-I meant to text you but I accidentally hit call." I pouted at her comment, so she didn't call because she wanted to?

"But I'll just say it now I guess, tomorrow we have to talk ok ? Meet in the cafeteria like we normally do but I wanna eat on the roof tomorrow." I was slightly flustered by her sudden request but was curious about what she wanted to talk about.

"Ok I'll meet you in the cafeteria then."

"Thanks." I could hear her smile through the phone.

"Of course Y/n." I hung up the call and went to sleep with my heart full of joy and excitement, what was Y/n going to say tomorrow?

Your pov

I woke up a little earlier than usual so I had more time to get ready than usually. I did my hair and makeup before I put on my outfit I picked out the night before.

Perfect

That was the word to describe how I looked and felt right now.

My heart was racing due to nervousness, how would Jake react when he saw me? How would he respond to my confession? Those are questions I'll get answers for later, I told myself before I had a heart attack.

Kazuha was sick so I dropped off some medicine to her mom before Heeseung drove me to school.

POV

Heeseung was eyeing Y/n throughout the whole car ride and Y/n noticed it as well. Heeseung finally decided to speak up first.

"Why are you dressed so nice today? Is there something going on? Or something I should know about?"

'Shit,

Shit shit shit' was all Y/n could say in her mind. She hated lying and keeping secrets from Heeseung.

"No not really I just wanted to change my appearance it felt boring wear only a hoodie and sweatpants to school." Heeseung just simply nodded his head trying his best to understand from her point of view.

"I don't understand but whatever you say I guess." Y/n smiled to herself.

Once they arrived she bid Heeseung goodbye and walked into the building

Boy was today going to be interesting...

TO BE CONTINUED...

hope you enjoyed ♡

Author notes

EDITED - October 14th

Genuinely don't know whether I like this series or not anymore like it's cute and blah blah but like I feel like it could've been executed better or written better yk? 😭😭😭😭 but I still love it and I think it's pretty good considering it's my first time writing, and I hope this doesn't come off as bragging cs it's not it's kinda unprofessional and stupid but it only took me like a month to write the whole story but also the chapters are short as hell so it makes sense lmao

✧・゚: *✧・ ゚:*