02'z - Chapter 20 ♡

Your pov

I heard my Dad come inside from work. I went and greeted him with a hug.

"Hi Appa! How was work?"

"It was good but stressful, Y/n when are we gonna get to meet the boy I'm curious to know what he's like."

Perfect

"About that Appa, he's already here! I invited him for dinner today."

"Really well that's great, where is he?"

I smiled and ran to my room to collect Jake so he can meet my father only to find Heeseung in my room as well. I furrowed my eyebrows confused and approached them.

"Oppa what are yo- Yah! Let's go of him!"

I went up to Heeseung and took his hands off Jake's collar.

"What the fuck is your problem?" I stood in front of Jake protecting him in a way and looked at Heeseung furious.

"I don't like him." He eyed Jake, I rolled my eyes and scoffed at his child like behavior.

"Well I love Jake so fuck off." I approached Jake and gave him a hug. I look him in the eyes with a soft and loving gaze.

"Don't listen to him he's a bitch." I glared at Heeseung before looking back at Jake and cupping his face and placing a peck on his lips.

"Come on, my dad wants to meet you." I took Jakes hand into mine and walked over to my dad.

"Appa this is Jake!" I stood in front of my father as I introduced Jake and looked at him.

"Don't be nervous he's gonna love you I promise." I whispered and winked at Jake making him smile. He looked lovely whenever he smiled.

Jake and my father sat on the couch and talked while my mother and I prepared dinner. I could hear my fathers laughs in the kitchen, they placed a smile on my face.

They were getting along.

"Y/n"

I look up to find Heeseung, I glared at him before turning around and heading back to helping mom.

"Y/n can we talk please?" He pleaded but I ignored him until he came next to me and asked again.

"Please~"

"Ok fine." I washed my hands and dragged him into his room.

"You wanna talk fine, talk."

"Y/n what is it that you like about him so much?" I looked away and scoffed, really? I looked back at Heeseung annoyed at his stupidity.

"Heeseung he's amazing! He treats me so well, he's sweet, caring, loving, friendly everything I could ask for!"

Heeseung tried to speak again but I stopped him.

"Oh an you know what, guess who helped me and Kazuha that day with that creep? Him."

I stared at Heeseung angry.

"Are you serious Y/n?"

"I don't know why don't you ask Jake." I angrily left the room leaving Heeseung alone. When I left I felt a soft hand grab mine.

"Everything alright babe?" It was Jake, he had concern written all over his face.

I smiled at him assuring him everything great.

"Yeah just talking with Heeseung, he can be a lot sometimes." I rubbed my temples with my free hand and sighed.

"Just checking, love you" he gave me a peck on my cheek and turned away to return back to my father.

We finally finished preparing dinner and called everyone to the table. Jake and I sat together with my parents on each end and Heeseung in front of Jake.

Jake placed his hand on my thigh making me feel quite happy. I loved when he would be touchy it made me feel good.

Although I was happy, it seems others weren't.

The air was quite thick

I coughed to break the silence

"So Appa how was work?" I looked at my dad then back at my plate. I knew I already asked that question but it was the only thing I could think of to ask.

"It was quite stressful but I got through it."

"Ayyy~ that's our Appa, strong man." everyone laughed as I tried my best to ease the atmosphere.

We all ate and my parents opened up to Jake and asked him lots of questions and ended up loving him.

Heeseung on the other hand...

Was glaring at him the whole dinner.

He finished his plate and slammed his fork on the table. I gave him a confused and angered look because of the way he acted.

He got up aggressively and quickly before going into his room. He walked out in a jacket and grabbed my car keys even though he has his own.

"Hey! Those are mine take your own car!" I was really fed up with the way he was acting right now.

He glared at me and stuck his tongue out before walking out and slamming the door.

"Where are his manners?" My mom said before looking at us all. We all shrugged in response, but I know he was just upset about Jake.

He needs to grow up honestly it's not fair he gets to behave like this it's so annoying.

"He needs to learn manners we have a guest here." My father said and looked at Jake smiling making Jake laugh. I was really happy that my father was getting along so well with him.

"Thank you guys for having me, I should go now though it's quite late I don't want to worry my roommate."

"Oh, you don't live with your family?" My mother asks looking at Jake confused.

"I'm Korean but I was raised in Australia so my family lives there haha." Jake scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Ahhh~ that's amazing! I really admire you for that sweetie." My mother smiled at him.

"You're welcome to our home anytime, feel free to come anytime." My father suddenly spoke out making me and Jake look at him shocked.

Jake looked at me and I looked at him and smiled.

"I told you so."

TO BE CONTINUED...

hope you enjoyed ♡

✧・゚: *✧・ ゚:*

__________________________________

Long ass chapter but I still got more I'm not done yet 😜

EDITED- October 14th

Future me the chapters for your new series are 1500 words girl 😉