02'z - Chapter 13 ♡

Jake pov

I stared into her eyes as she pulled me into her warm embrace. She was still hurt but happy at the same time. I could hear faint sniffles and I began to console her.

This might be the sadist in me coming out a little but I love seeing her like this it's honestly cute. When she's all vulnerable and sad, don't get me wrong I hate to see her cry but I love it when she comes to me.

I love that Y/n considers me special enough to treat me this way and tell me these things. It made me feel that I actually meant something to her. Like I have an affect on her.

She pulled away, a frown placed on her delicate lips as she starred into my eyes. I quickly glanced at her lips then back into her deep sad brown eyes.

I sent her a sweet smile attempting to cheer her up.

"It's alright Y/n you don't have to feel bad." She sniffled again

"But it's just you make me feel so special and happy I feel bad as if I'm rejecting you." She placed her hand on my cheek, her fingers rubbed and caressed my skin.

It felt wonderful, my stomach was doing flips but I did my best to not show it.

"You don't have to, as I said before I'll wait." She stared deeply into my eyes intimidating me slightly, but it was different than before, at first it was a sad stare but now she had a 'look' in her eyes I couldn't figure out what it was.

She leaned closer to me, placing her arms on the table at my sides, barricading me.

Her duality both shocked me and amused me at once, a small smirk crept its way to my lips.

"I'm sorry but... you'll have to wait a little longer Jakey." She whispered in a low tone.

Gosh this woman had me in a choke hold.

A sly smirk pressed against her lips as she released me from her hold. She collected her belongs and exited the class.

Your pov

I can't believe that I just did that.

I walked out of class with wide eyes and a heart beating so fast it could pop out at any given moment.

I reached my next class and sat down next to Sunghoon. He never once spared me a glance through the first whole half of class.

We were seated in the back of the classroom giving me the opportunity to speak without attracting attention.

"Sunghoon?"

"Yes Y/n?" He spoke without looking at me, I began to become annoyed slightly.

"Why haven't you spoken to me, or even looked at me?" A soft chuckle escaped from his lips

"You went on a date with my best friend Y/n you're off limits now." I was shocked by his words but more by his loyalty.

He wasn't like Jay who was quite popular and had a lot of admirers that would constantly send me looks.

Nor was he like Jake who was a very open and friendly person, though I did love that about Jake it worried me that he would soon get bored of me.

Sunghoon was calm and quiet. He hid in the shadows while his friends shined brightly.

"About that..." I said making Sunghoon finally face me.

"Even though we had a good time yesterday he went and kissed another girl right in front of me." Sunghoon had a shocked expression plastered on his face.

"What ? No way that's not Jay, sure he talks to lots of women he wouldn't do something that extreme."

"I don't wanna believe as much as you do Sunghoon but it happened and now I'm really hurt by him, so technically I'm not off limits." I glanced at Sunghoon before cupping my face and resting my elbows on the desk.

Sunghoon shock soon turned into amusement as a smirk made its way to his lips.

"Cant say I'm upset you and Jay didn't work out though cause that would be dishonest of me." He turned to face me, the smirk still visible on his lips.

TO BE CONTINUED...

hope you enjoyed ♡

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

__________________________________

Who do you think Y/n ends up with ?

A - Sunghoon

B - Jake

C - Jay

I know who she ends up with 😉

OMG 100 VIEWS ??? THANK YOU TO THOSE WHO READ THIS LOVE YOU GUYS 💕💕💕

EDITED - October 2nd