02'z - Chapter 12 ♡

Your pov

I looked at Jay and the girl in shock.

Tears began to form in my eyes.

How could he? I know we weren't really a thing but I thought we had mutual feelings? And how could I believe and trust him? He has a reputation of being a charmer and having girls swoon over him.

I began to walk in a different direction when I bumped someone. I didn't bother apologizing as no one ever does to me so why bother.

"Sorry I wasn- Y/n?"

I heard a familiar voice. And there he was, Jake the one person I needed the most right now.

He noticed the tears in my eyes and quick embraces me. His hands stroking the back of my head. We stood in silence for a minute the only thing heard were my sobs.

"You wanna talk about it?" I looked up at him

"How could he Jake? I trusted even though I shouldn't have." I hid myself in his neck embarrassed.

"He? What happened Y/n? Who's making you feel like this?" Jake said in a rather angry tone. He looked at me concerned but his gaze was also annoyed or angry I couldn't tell.

I just looked at him not knowing what to say, what to tell him, how do you tell someone that their best friend just betrayed you?

"Y/n please" he pleaded making me look at him with sad eyes.

"Jay"I mumbled

"Who?"

"Jay"

I looked at Jake his expression confused, frustrated, and annoyed.

"What did he do?" He looked at me a serious look making me gulp. I explained what happened yesterday and today.

"Wow.. I knew he was a douche but damn. I don't understand how he could do something like that to you Y/n." He looked at me with sad and disappointing eyes.

He was disappointed in Jay.

"Someone as sweet and beautiful as you doesn't deserve to be treated with such foul behavior." He placed his hands on my shoulders and looked me in my eyes.

Although he was being quite the charmer right now I was still ver upset about the current situation. It flashed it my head again as tears started to form again.

"Come on." He took a hold of my hand and took me to Jay. When we approached him I just hid behind Jake not wanting to face Jay.

POV

"Oh hey Jake, and who is that? Y/n? what are yo-" Jake interrupted

"Jay why don't you go fuck around with some other girl that you were with earlier." He spat out at Jay leaving him shocked.

"Wh-what? What are you talking about?" He asked nervously.

"Oh don't be stupid Jay we all know you were making out with some chick earlier don't lie to yourself."

"Wait you don't really thi-"

"Jay just stop! I saw you with her so yes! I do really think that you liked her and even so after what happened yesterday you're just gonna go and kiss other girls? Your unbelievable. Come on Jake I don't even wanna waste time on him anymore." Jake nodded at you before glancing at Jay one last time before pulling you both away and going to class.

Your pov

With Jakes help I could easily forget about Jay and I had a good time with him. I held onto Jakes hand and looked him in the eyes.

"Thank you Jake really, you helped me when I really needed it." I gave Jake a lovely smile causing him to blush and look to the side while laughing.

Cute

He gripped onto my hand.

"Glad I could be helpful for you Y/n." We stared into each others eyes. Hands held tight. We began to lean in when I remembered what happened yesterday.

I coughed making us both lean back and Jake became rather concerned and handed me a bottle of water.

"Sorry" I apologized "I guess I'm still just scared after what happened yesterday." I looked down ashamed of myself not knowing why I was but it wasn't a good feeling.

"Thats alright Y/n take all the time you need, I'll wait." His comment made me look back at him before I lunged onto him embracing me tightly as tears started to fill my eyes.

I've never felt so special and loved before.

TO BE CONTINUED...

hope you enjoyed ♡

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

__________________________________

Sorry if you ship Jay and Y/n 😭

I had no more ideas lol but for all my Jake and Y/n shippers I got smth for yall

EDITED - October 2nd