New Scar

Word count: 1068

_______________________________

3rd Person POV:-

It was 10:30 pm. Tony and Peter were in the lab. Peter had just finished making a new suit all by himself, he didn't even need Tony to instruct him.

"Tony! I did it! What do you think?" Peter asked.

Tony left his work to look at Peter's.

"Good job buddy!" Tony patted Peter's shoulder.

"It also has a bigger pocket for my phone!" Peter chuckled.

"I am going for patrol with it, okay?"

"Yea sure. You know the rules, be here by 12." Tony ordered.

"Got it! Bye!"

Something that Peter forget to do is add Karen and all the other protocols to the new suit. He went to his room, changed into the new suit and jumped out the window.

He saw a mugger, and head his way to there.

"Hey Mr. Mugger! You gotta learn some manners!" Peter said webbing him to the wall.

"Karen call 911 and give them the coordinates."

*a moment of silence*

"Karen? Oh damn it! I forgot to add the protocols to this suit!"

He pulled out his phone and called 911, he decided to complete patrol today without the protocols, it will be okay.

He stopped more muggers. Man, they are more than bees these days. He helped an old lady cross the road, stopped a guy from stealing a car, helped a lost kid. He then saw a fire caught on a huge building.

He swung as fast as he could, the fire was spreading quickly. He got there, and helped people out. And since he didn't have Karen, he had to go to every floor in the building to check if there was anyone there. It was 19 floors.

As he was in the 14th floor, the building was shaking. But he couldn't get out, not until everyone is safe. He was in the 16th floor, and that's when the building crashed.

Peter woke up under the building, he wasn't sure how long he has been unconscious.

"I.. PLEASE- anyone *cough* HELP ME" he half shouted through his tears.

"Karen ple-ase call ....Mr. Stark." he remembered that Karen wasn't there.
He tried really hard to move and get out his phone, he did it.

"Please don't be broken. Please don't be broken please" he mumbled.

The phone was somehow alive, shattered, but still had a soul in it. He called Tony.

"Hey kid, where are you? It's past midnight"

"Help me please, please" he said through the tears, barely staying conscious.

"Pete? Where are you? What happened? The tracker says you are in the lab."

"n-new suit.. no tra-tracker. I- und-er a building h-help" he was barely talking.

"Building?! Alright I am coming. I need you to focus alright? Don't hang up. I figured where you are. Just stay with me"

"Ok"

"I am on my way, okay? Just take deep breaths." Tony assured.

"I- I can't bre-breathe." Peter said.

"It's okay. Just stay awake for me, alright?
I am less than a minute away."

"Yea. Ok-Okay."

"Alright I am here. Friday end call. And tell Bruce to get to medbay ASAP." He instructed his AI.

He rushed through the rubble.

"Friday search for Peter please"

Tony went where Friday instructed him. And lifted the building off him.

"Kid! I am here. You are okay." Tony said lifting him up.

"Ne-need to breathe" Peter said.

"That's right you do. I am gonna remove the mask from your nose and mouth, okay?"

"mhm"

Tony held him and started flying through the night. But he noticed that Peter started drifting out.

"No. Pete. Yes stay with me. We are almost there. Can you tell me what you see"

"S-sky" he mumbled.

"That's right. What else?"

"Moon?" he said more of a question tone.

"Yep there is a moon. Tell me more."

"An Ironman"

"You see an Ironman? That's cool! Is Ironman your favorite Avenger?" Tony continued the talk to keep Peter awake.

"No, h-he is m-my second favorite" He said weakly.

"Is he? Who is the first favorite then?" Tony asked, nearly at the Tower.

"My fav-orite is M-mr. Stark" he mumbled.

"And you are Mr. Stark's favorite too, bud." he smiled.

They got to the tower, Bruce was there ready. Tony placed Peter on the medical bed. And Bruce started. Peter had a broken rib, alot of bruises and injuries, and 3rd degree burns. Bruce finished his work, and Tony was allowed to see Peter.

"When is he gonna wake up?" Tony asked.

"I don't know. He is just asleep. He needs the rest" Bruce answered.

Tony stayed beside Peter for hours, when he got exhausted, he decided to go get a coffee from the kitchen.

"Friday, keep me updated" Tony said leaving medbay.

"Got it, Boss"

Not a minute later, Friday updated Tony. Not the update he wanted to hear though.

"Boss, Peter seems to be in distress, he might be having a nightmare"

Tony went back to medbay, and shaked Peter awake.

"Come on buddy wake up! It's a nightmare just wake up"

Peter woke up, confused as hell.

"Ugh" he said in pain putting his hands on his chest.

"Where am I? I thought the building... Wait! Omg. NOnono please no" he panicked trying to get outta bed.

"Nope. Just Calm Down" Tony said, making Peter lay down again.

"Did they die?" Peter asked anxiously.

"Who?" Tony asked.

"The people at the building. Did I save them all?!" He asked.

"Yes you did. Now calm down and rest a bit. Please" Tony said.

"It's fine, I am fine. I got a building dropped on me before.... It just wasn't THAT huge.....or on fire?
Okay yes I need to rest."

"That's right" Tony said.

"Tony?"

"Yes buddy?"

"Can you go to sleep too? I feel guilty making you up..." Peter said innocently.

"And I will feel guilty if I left you alone in medbay." Tony defended.

"Please. I will be okay." Peter said.

"Okay sure. But promise to inform me when you need me?" Tony asked.

"Pinky promise" Peter smiled.

"Alright, kid. Good Night. Friday, turn off the lights" Tony said.

"No don't." Peter said.

"Hm?" Tony turned to him.

"It just... makes me feel like I am there, you know?
Friday dim the lights to 30% please."

Tony smiled and left the room.