An Annoying Announcement

Peter was living with the Avengers, he now got closer to them and started calling them by their names (I don't like the uncle or aunt things so ya). He was doing great, he used to FaceTime May nearly everyday, tell her about everything, and if he couldn't, he'd just text her. He really missed her alot.

Well as we said everything is going great, right?

Well, not everything, Flash started bullying Peter more after the 'internship' and Tony and everything. Of course Peter didn't straight tell him, but he got the news.

And Tony obviously knew about Flash, and of course he has to do something about it. But goes to school and speaks to the principal?
Come on. That's boring! He is Tony Stark.

So, he made a plan, he invited Peter's class to a field trip to the Avengers Tower.

Peter's POV:-
I woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast and it was time for school. Happy is busy, so Tony is driving me to school. We got to his garage, which was full by every dream car you'd think of.

"So, choose which one to ride" he gave me the choice.

"Do you have like...a normal car? "

"Come on! Stop being boring"

"You told me to choose"

"Okay fine, I'm choosing" he said as he walked to a lambo.

"That's normal?"

"I mean, to a billionaire. Yea" he chuckled.

I sighed and got in the car. The ride was silent, nothing too interesting. I got to school and it was a normal day, nothing new, all passed quickly. Untill Mr. Harrington announced a Field Trip. I was so exited untill I read the paper, it said 'Field Trip to The Avengers Tower on Tuesday'. It was a Monday, so it's tomorrow. I knew Tony planned that but I wouldn't discuss with him about it.

I got home, sat in the lab with Tony, I didn't work on anything, I just did my homework there. I liked sitting with him, sometimes we start a conversation, we laugh. Honestly, him being around me motivates me to keep going. He also signed the Field Trip paper.

Living With The Mentorजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें