The Nightmare

NOT IRONSTRANGE

Tony held Peter and took him to the medbay. Among all the doctors who tried to help him, Doctor Strange was also there. Tony had to wait outside, he was extremely worried about Peter. He couldn't lose him again. Stephen then came out to speak to Tony. But Tony started having a panic attack.

"Tony, I need you to calm down. The kid is fine, he just fainted and he'll wake up again." Stephen said trying to calm Tony down.

"I-I can't. I can't do it again! I am-I can't breathe."

"Tony, calm down! Alright, Breathe as I count. 1, 2, 3 Breathe out, again. 1, 2, 3 Breathe out."

Tony was able to breathe again, he calmed down.

"Alright Tony, the kid is totally fine. Nothing to worry about. I just need you to explain how it happened."

"Okay... So it was midnight, and I told him to go to sleep, but he snuck out for patrol. Nearly 2 hours later he was back, we were talking and then he just passed out." Tony rambled.

"Don't worry he'll be fine. You can go check on him." Stephen said as he left.

Tony went to see Peter innocently in bed. A tear fell out of his eye as he remembered Peter dying in his arms. He sat beside his bed for 2 hours untill Pepper got in.

"Come on Tony, you gotta go to bed." Pepper said.

"I am not going untill the kid wakes up." Tony said.

Less than an hour later Peter finally woke up, but he wasn't fine. He had a panic attack as if he saw a nightmare. He then saw Tony beside him, which was able to calm him down.

"Kid, look at me. You are okay. Just take a deep breath, tell me what happened."

"Mr. Stark! It was him, I saw him again!"

"Who?"

"It was the guy I fought in patrol."

"What did he do! Where did you see him?!"

"It was a nightmare! He controls dreams!"

"Alright, Calm down and tell me what happened when you fought him." Tony said.

"He had a normal gun. But suddenly their was a weird blue gas. I was so confused. I was able to web the guy and then I came back to my room. And then I woke up in the medbay."

"Now tell me what you saw in that nightmare."

"It was that guy, telling me that we only had 6 hours after I wake up to find them."