Caught

The building suddenly disappeared and there were shooting drones instead. Peter dodged the bullets, cap used his shield. But tony didn't have his suit on yet, he got shot in his shoulder, and Peter lost it.

"You bitch! Get out and fight me like a man you bastard!"

"Easy, kid I'm fine"

"Language"

Tony put his suit on, and the three of them started destroying the drones.

After a while of fighting everything disappeared, the building, the drones, the illusion. And then suddenly a man came out.

"Haha. I mean, you guys did pretty great"

Tony shot him, but to a surprise, the guy was an illusion.

"I obviously won't make it that easy, but, here's a hint. ' Stark ' "The illusion said as he disappeared.

They went back to the compound, Tony went to medbay.

*Time skip :) *

" Alright, so why the fuck would he give us a hint, and what the hell does he want" Tony said.

"Well he said 'Stark', maybe it has something to do with, Stark industries.." Steve said.

"Yea, we should go, who's coming?" Tony said as he tapped his chest, the nanotech suit forming around him.

Nat and Clint stood up, Sam got his suit ready, well that should be so enough.
Peter put on his suit, to hear that.

"Na-uh you are not coming, go rest a bit"

"But Mr. Stark"

"I don't wanna hear it, and I swear to God if you sneak and come with us this isn't gonna end well"

Peter just rolled his eyes, went to the common room, sat on the couch and watched a movie.

----------------------------------
They went to the Stark Industries Company, to find people running in fear, police cars everywhere, what the hell was happening?

Tony asked F.R.I.D.A.Y to give him info.

"There seems to be no one at the building, but there is a bomb near it that will go off in one hour and 36 mins, the only chance to stop it is finding it before it has an hour, you got 36 mins left. The person must have threatened them"

"Ugh what an attention seeker" Tony said annoyed.

The guy suddenly appeared out of no where.

"Oooh, you kids are back"

"What the hell do you want?" Tony said.

"That gas"The guy said with an evil smile on his face.

"You can control someone's dream if they smell it, how can you do that?" Steve said.

"Guess you'll never know"

A huge army of drones suddenly showed up, they all started damaging them, wasn't so hard.

---------------------------

Peter was watching a movie, when Bucky came and sat next to him on the couch.

"Hey" He grabbed his attention.

"Oh, hey Mr. Barnes sir"

"It's Bucky" He said smiling at the precious kid.

"Oh shoot, sorry Mr. Bucky Barnes sir"

"Wha- no, just Bucky"

"Oh ok"

"You seem bored, wanna have a fight in the training room?" Bucky suggested.

"Yeppp let's go! "

They started the fight, obviously Peter can't use his webs, just his superpower. Bucky tried to hit Peter with the metal arm, Peter easily caught it and puched Bucky in his stomach that he fell to the ground. They had a round 2 and 3. Peter won twice.

"That was cool, you are pretty strong" Bucky said.

"Thanks Bucky"

---------------------------------
After they damaged all the drones, they found a weird guy. He was about to say something when Tony shot him, thank god that time he wasn't an illusion.

"Where. Is. The. Bomb. Answer me! " Natasha chocked him.

He gave him the location, Tony flied there at time, and was able to turn it off, the guy was caught by the police, and the avengers went back home.