Worthy

Ik this is short. Just enjoy! :)

-------------------------------------------------

3rd Person POV:-

Everyone was in the common room chatting playing, watching TV. Tony preferred sitting in his lab, but Peter asked him to join them. And he can't say no to Pete.

Sam and Steve were telling Bucky about the story when they fought him and he said 'Who the hell is Bucky?'

Nat and Tony were watching TV.
Scott was just obsessed with every word that Steve says.
Clint and Peter were playing Mario kart.
Bruce wasn't really mentally there, he was reading a book.
Thor and Loki were fighting, but not, 'who will kill the other first' fight, just an argument.
Wanda and Vision were cuddling on a couch.

All was going good, untill everyone noticed how bored they were.

"Pete is that Trash kid still bothering you?" Tony broke the silence.
"No, I mean, you threatened his life"
"Well I didn't actually mean it. Of course I wouldn't kill a kid."
"I would" Nat said without looking up.

Thor then came up with his favorite game.

"Okay we all are bored, so let's play your favorite game" Thor said pointing at Mjölnir.

Of the people who tried, obviously they all said no. But others couldn't be more excited.

Wanda tried but she couldn't. She did lift the table that had Mjölnir on it with her magic, which she counted as a win, but Thor didn't.

Some tried but couldn't, no one really focused at the anyone trying to lift because they knew it was impossible.

Peter then stepped up, and just lifted it....

"HOLY FUCK" He said.
"Peter watch you lan-HOLY SHIT YOU DID IT I AM SO PROUD OF YOU" Tony said.
Peter ran at Tony and hugged him tightly.
"Yes spiderchild!" Thor exclaimed.
Everyone hyped. Peter just loved Mjölnir and kept holding it for the rest of the night.

Well, a new worthy person.
A kid from Queens. Peter Parker <3