The Lecture

The fight ended, they got shawarma dinner for the rest of the avengers. They sat and ate dinner together. Peter wasn't there because he was asleep. It was only 7pm but he was exhausted.

Peter's Pov:-

I woke up at 2 am. I was super hungry, I asked Karen(he had karen in his room) where Mr. Stark was, he was in his lab.
I went to the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal and took it to sit with Mr. Stark in the lab.

Tony's Pov:-

I was working in my lab to see Peter standing at the door with his messy hair, his spiderman pj's I designed for him, and a bowl of cereal in his hands. I wanted to laugh but I had to keep my serious face because I still didn't lecture him about sneaking out. It was like 2 days ago, but I didn't forget it.

"Hey Mr. Stark"

"Sit down" I said looking at my work.

"Umm.. Okay" he said slowly as he sat.

"You think I forgot about it?" I said as I left my work and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"Uhh..I- I think my... phone is ringing. I'll be right back"

"Your phone doesn't seem to be ringing Peter" Friday answered before he left the lab.

"I- I gotta see why it isn't ringing" he stuttered.

"Sit back down"

He sighed and grabbed a chair to sit infront of me. And I started the lecture.

"So first you snuck out, and then hacked your suit. Remember what happened the last time you did that? Huh? Look at me when I am talking to you, you almost destroyed a fucking ferry"

"Mr. Stark I am so sorry I didn-"

"Nope I am not done yet. The worst part is, you hacked the AI that runs the whole tower. Do you realize how dangerous that is?"

"Mr. Stark I am so sorry it won't happen again." he said looking at his feet.

"First it's Tony, enough with the Mr. Stark thing I'm not that old. Also, I'm not mad, I am just disappointed. " I finally ended the lecture.

"All that and not mad" he whispered.

"What did you just say? "

"Uhh nothing" he said weakly.

I then chuckled and went back to my work.

"So that's it?" I heard him say.

"What, you wanted me to take yor suit?" I looked at him joking.

"Nonono, I meant like, you at not mad anymore? "

"No it's fine, wanna work with me?"

They worked at the lab for a while and then Peter went to sleep a bit before school.

<3

Living With The MentorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara