Abby pointed to you, the only male in the group. You waved with a smile.

Frankie: Well, he has to be there.

Draculaura: But he's Y/N. He won't do anything weird.

You stopped waving and narrowed your eyes in thought.

Y/N: Wait, is that a concern? When have I ever done anything weird?

Frankie: It won't be a problem. We can even have the Creepover in our room.

Draculaura: Yeah! We'll get snacks and watch movies!

Abbey: And do each other's hair.

Ghoulia: Mhjehahah.

She presented her nails. The four began to make plans for this Creepover while you just sat there blankly. Did...did they think you were a creep?

You sat on your makeshift bed on the floor while Draculaura painted the nails on your left hand. After everyone arrived and settled, the Creepover had officially began. You watched as Draculaura made your nails red and white. While it wasn't necessarily your style, it was still a delight.

Frankie had put on a movie on the TV which served as more of background noise. Some kind of movie about the legends of the north. Abbey had even suggested dying your hair, an idea that was swiftly turned down. Still, she said she would do you hair and promised not to make you look like a clown.

Frankie: These candies are so sweet! Where did you get this treat?

You looked to where Frankie was picking through a bowl of candies. Some kind of reminded you of the kinds that you would get from grannies. The amount if sugar in the room was enough to make you sick. Still, when you saw the sodas you found yourself unable to pick.

Draculaura: The candy shop down the street. They had all kinds of things to eat.

Frankie: They are delicious, but stay away from my lab. Those candies will probably be bad.

Abbey lifted her head from the book she was reading. She raised a brow at this strange feeling that was exceeding.

Abbey: Why is everyone rhyming? What is happening?

You let out another yawn with your free hand. You were still tired and ready for your nightly trip to dreamland. You even looked at the clock to see the time. 10 Pm on the dime.

Y/N: I think it's time for bed. Abby, tomorrow you can mess with my head.

Abbey: Seriously, why are you all rhyming?

The others began to agree and took their spots on the floor. Outside, the once clear sky was no more. Thunder and lightning were followed by rain. And with that, the night truly began.
------------
On a creepover at Frankie's one dark stormy night, Draculaura awoke and wanted a bite. So she wandered away from the now-sleeping gang to search for a treat that would tame her sweet fang. Then way back in the lab she found a dusty old dish filled with brightly wrapped goodies that looked totes delish. Though the flavors were odd she ate the whole heap, wandered back to the room and fell fast asleep.

But later on that night Draculaura's need for a treat sent her into a dream that wasn't so sweet. For the lab melted away like a milk chocolate bar left on the dash of a hot July car.