Fresh (Kakashi Hatake x Fem/Omega!Reader) (NSFW)

Start from the beginning

"Shit... (y/n), you do realize what you're saying, right?" Kakashi asks, looking you in the eye.

"Yes," You answer with determination in your eyes and reach out to hold one of Kakashi's gloved hands.

"You really want this with me?"

"I wouldn't have asked if I didn't."

Kakashi hums, pulls at his collar, and stares at the clock on the wall. He doesn't have long before he has to leave with his team, so it's too late to cancel for anything other than a 'I'm literally bleeding out' level emergency, but it's clear that your heat is about to run rampant if your current scent is anything to go by.

"How long do you think you have before it gets bad?"

"I don't know, maybe another day or two?" You shrug.

"Okay, sweetheart," Kakashi caresses your cheek with his hand and leans forward to press a kiss against your forehead, which is unusually hot in temperature. "Our mission shouldn't take long, so if everything goes according to plan, I should be back in the morning. I'll let Lady Tsunade know that I'll need off for the next week."

"Thanks," You say, wrapping your arms around Kakashi to pull him in for a hug. "And sorry to inconvenience you with-"

"Don't even start. That's what partners are for, right? I'm happy to help, and... I'd be lying if I said I weren't starting to get curious about what you're like in the bedroom," Kakashi smiles, hugs you back, and stands up. "Let's get you settled in. You can nest in my blankets while you wait for me to get back."

"Thank you again, Kakashi."

"Any time."

~

As Kakashi Hatake's girlfriend, you're fully aware that he can be insensitive and bad at handling intimate situations at times. When it comes to your first heat with him, however, you can tell he's done the best he can by making you a quick dinner and setting up his bedroom for you to nest in until he returns from the mission he has to go on with your team.

He leaves for his mission, much to your disappointment, leaving you in his bed. You've stayed the night a handful of times, so you're familiar with the scenery of his bedroom; dark blue bedding, a nightstand prepped with all the things you might need, grey walls, a wooden bookshelf lined with romance novels, and a massive fish tank in the corner with a single white betta fish and some snails. He turned off the lights for you, so you're left alone in the dark with a splitting headache and light nausea. They're telltale signs that your heat is coming fast.

You were a little nervous to ask him for help, but it seems to have paid off. You just hope that he returns home in time to tend to you before it gets too bad. Whatever embarrassment you have about your first time with Kakashi only happening due to your cycle fades the more you fantasize about what it would be like to have the alpha on top of you, inside of you, mating you.

Fuck.

It's morning now. You couldn't sleep due to your symptoms, so you spent most of the night alternating between reading Kakashi's books and nesting in his blankets, which reek of ash and fresh rain. The alarm clock on the nightstand reads five. You groan and become more uncomfortable by the second.

Kakashi didn't specify exactly what time he would be back, just that it would be some time in the morning. He could either return any minute now or hours from now, and that thought drives you up the wall. You decide to just take care of the issue the best you can until Kakashi gets there. It'll suffice- hell, you handled plenty of heats by yourself before Kakashi came into your life and came out of them just fine.