Chapter - 9

She smile and stood up walking towards her she quickly hug her. "Unnie... It's been so long since I saw you," She said, the latter smile back. "How are you?" Y/N said and the latter took a deep breath. "Fine ... Just fine," She said and Y/N held her hand and make her sit.

"Unnie ... You can talk to me right?" She said and Aiera give her a smile before nodding her head. Y/N mobile ring she excuse herself and walked towards the balcony of her cabin.

"Oh... Mom," She said and she can hear her mother from the other side. "Your father wants to meet you..... Please join us for dinner tonight," Y/N think about it before replying. "Okay ... I will be there," She said and hangup the call.

_____________

The atmosphere of her parents house is tensed when she went inside she can feel it. Her mother is arranging the dishes on the table while her father is no where to be found. "Mom where is your husband?" She said and her mother smile before hugging her.

"It's been so long since I last saw you...." She said. Someone cleared his throat when he came closer to them. "Hello.... Dad," she said and smile. Her father didn't replied her, and sat on his chair, she looked towards her mother as she gave her a assured smile.

She also sat down on the chair as the maid surved them their dinner. The silence disappeared when her father speak up. "I heard that you have a daughter," he said, her eyes widen and she looked towards the man who is looking at her.

He took a deep breath before stating, "Who ever they were.... Ignore them and move on," he said a low and cold tone taking her breath away. "Dad..." He shook his head. "You are well educated woman, you have a career that you should give your full focus too... Being someone mother is not what I want from you,"

She took a deep breath before replying. "I am not someone mother.... She is my child," "did you give birth to her?" He asked. "Dad... This is not something we should discuss on dinner table," "I am not discussing with you.... I am just telling you," he said.

She chuckle and stood up. "Y/N," her mother said, "where are you going?" She asked. Y/N took her bag and looked towards the man who looked unbothered with her action. "Don't ever call me here ... I am not coming back again," She said and looked towards her father.

He took a deep breath, "Why you want to ruin your life.....?" He asked and she smirk. "Ruin..... I was just making my hell life a paradise.... I .... Love her," She said and he finally look up towards the girl whose eyes are teary.

"Dad... I never asked anything from you... But be with her was the first thing I want in my life," She said. "Why you love her.... And about being her mother... Where is her real mother?" He asked.

She sat on the table and held her father hand with a smile, "Dad ... she is severely ill... and about her real mother," she bite her lips and looked down. "I don't know," She said.

He chuckle when she said this. "If she severally Ill, you can be her doctor but why mother... And you even introduced yourself as her mother," "don't be harsh.... Let her speak," She said and stood up and sat beside her daughter. She held her hand in her before speaking.

"Y/N look... You have to tell us everything.... So we can decide what to do," Y/N took a breath before speaking. "There is a man I love the most... Unknowingly I become his daughter doctor but I got to know about his marriage I tried to break everything but.... I can't.... Because I love him..." She said.

Her father stay silent for sometime as both of the women looking at him. Before she could continue hearing him speak her eyes light up. "Call him to meet me... If he loves you or he is good for you ... I will think about it... But first he needs to answer my question because I can't let my daughter becoming someone mistress," He stood up before she could thank her.

Her mother smile seeing the happiness in her eyes. "Y/N can I ask you something?" Her mother said and she nodded her head. "Does he love you?" She stay silent because she really don't know the answer of this question. She bite her lips and her mother understand it.

"Don't ruin yourself for a man who doesn't cared about you?" Her mother said and hug her.

_________

Sitting outside on the bench, she trying to find the courage to go inside, she doesn't know how he will react when he hear her. "What are you doing here?"Someone asked she didn't bothered to looked back towards the man who is walking closer to her.

"Just trying to count the stars," she said looking up towards the sky. He nodded his head as he sat beside her. "Can I help you?" He asked and he can see the sadness on her face.

"Anything happen," He asked, she shook her head and looked towards him. Seeing his face in moon light makes her heart go crazy. She can hear her heartbeat which is beating louder enough for them to hear, his features look fantastic in dim light.

She was so memorized by his face that she totally forget that he was staring at her. "I love you," She mumble in the lowest pitch but enough for his to hear her. His eyes widen in her confession. She closed her eyes and put her hand on her chest.

"I am so in love with you," she said feeling her heartbeat. He stood up and cleared his throat. "Let's go... Otherwise you will catch the cold," He said when she held his hand. She also stood up and held his hand in her intervening their fingers together.

"What I am to you?" She asked an unexpected question to him. He stood their in silence don't know how to reply. "Jungkook..... Do you love me?" She said and walked closer to him. She was about to kiss him and he move his head other side.

She opened her eyes and looked at him in confusion. "I never know that you think of me that," He said and held her shoulder. "I am a married man, we can't be together," He said and she shooked her head. She walked closer to him and held his face in her hand.

"But we are... Look we sleep together cuddling eachother.... We are the parents, Jungkook.... Don't afraid of me... I promise I will never leave you," She said and place her lip on him. He didn't respond back but eventually did that. He held her waist as he deepen the kiss.

Catching breath they looked in eachother eyes, pinning their head together, she said, "My parents wants to meet you.... Are you free tomorrow?" Taking his breath away she spoke.