And then finally she lifted her head out of her hands. Her bloodshot eyes met mine. 

"She's my sister," she said. 

My brain faltered. What the fuck is going on. I said nothing. I didn't know what to say. I was just processing this new information. Amelia sobbed again. 

"Lillie is my sister."

Chapter Forty-Two

Lillie

"We have to stop," He groaned, his head dipping into my neck. His hands were on my waist gripping me ever so tightly. It was as if he was afraid I might disappear. "With everything you've been through," he rasped. 

I shut my eyes tightly. No. This is my body. Just because those men took my choice away from me, doesn't mean that I don't get to make that choice now. "That isn't your decision to make Wayne," I whisper, pulling away from him to peer up into his face. 

His caramel eyes looked so dark now. His gaze filled with so much lust that it was palpable. I loved how he looked at me, like I was something to be worshipped. Nobody had ever looked at me like that before. 

"Lillie," he pleaded with me. 

We'd never slept together. I'd gone over that fact a thousand times whilst locked in that cell. I'd regretted it all of that time. I'd regretted not giving into what I wanted, what I felt for him. 

I cupped his face, his stubble scratched my palms. "If I told you that I wanted you, would you deny me of that?", I stroked a thumb over his bottom lip, tauntingly. His tongue followed my thumb, wetting his bottom lip. "I know you missed me," my hands slid down the front of his chest to the rim of his pants. "Right?", I tilted my head to the side, slipping one hand into his pants, and his boxers. 

He was already semi-hard. "Of course I missed you," his head dipped, his lips planting a gentle kiss atop my head. 

"Then give me what I want," I exhaled a shaky breath as I gripped his length, I felt it harden as I gently stroked him. "Please," he lifted his head again, peering down at me with dark eyes. 

He cocked a brow. "You're playing with fire, love," he warned me. His voice was huskier than usual, fuelled with desire and want. 

I lifted a shoulder and dropped it a second later. I gripped him harder. Stroked him slower. He groaned and dipped his head into my neck again. I smirked, feeling accomplished. "I like the warmth," I rasped, my tone surprisingly teasing and flirty. 

He chuckled; and I swear it was the hottest sound I'd ever heard. "Yeah?", he planted a kiss beneath my ear. "How about I get down on my knees and please you, huh?", he pulled back again, cupping my face in his rough hands. 

I pouted up at him. "You don't want me," I whispered. 

His eyebrows scrunched. "Of course I fucking do, Lillie. It's just...", he sighed. "I don't deserve that from you," he admitted, voice lower than before. 

I looked over his face, searching for something. I was met with nothing but guilt and lust. Maybe he was right about that. "Maybe," I agreed, slipping my hand lower to cup his balls. "But do you ever stop and think about the fact that I deserve it from you," my head tilted to the side as his face scrunched up into something of immense pleasure. 

He liked that. His balls being played with. 

"You deserve fucking everything," he grunted before crashing his lips upon mine. 

I moaned and welcomed him in. "Yeah?", I moaned into his kiss. 

"Fuck yeah," he groaned. 

I pulled my hand out of his pants and he lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around him. I wrapped my arms around him and he held me against him, his hands cupping my ass as we kissed. I wanted this moment to last forever. "Fuck me, please," I moaned again, I couldn't stop myself. 

I was so desperate for him. 

He groaned and cursed beneath his breath as we kissed. 

But this moment didn't last too long. 

"Lillie," a sweet feminine voice called out from behind my door. 

And our moment was over.