Niall looked from me to him, "What?"

"But I don't think I can." Louis chuckled.

"WHAT?!" the other boys yelled.

We looked at them, "Guys this is my good friend from camp, Brooklynn Thoms-" Louis started then looked at me and I shook my head, "Tanner." Louis finished.

"Really?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"So first we hit you, then you appear in our house, then we start to see you, and now you're Louis' friend from camp. What else are you ninja? An alien? Famous?" Niall joked.

I smiled, "I'm Wonder Women, shh."

"OH MY GOD! WE HAVE A SUPERHERO IN THE BUILDING!" Louis jumped up and yelled.

"PRAISE THE LORD! SHE CAN PROTECT US FROM THE FAN GIRLS!" Harry jumped up and screamed. Then Louis hugged Harry.

I laughed, "You guys are even weirder than you seem."

"How weird did we seem?" Zayn questioned.

"Very weird, but you're actually super extremely weird." I told them.

"You haven't even seen us when we are at the weirdest." Niall explained.

"Oh god." I sighed sitting down on the couch where Harry used to be sitting.

Once they calmed down, Louis sat down and Harry and the other boys went to the kitchen.

"So tell me what I have missed in these past six years?" Louis asked.

"Well I began to go by Brook, I finished high school, oh and I moved in with my mom." I quickly said.

"Why did you move in with your mom?" he wondered.

"Um, I thought that it would be nice to spend some time with my mom." I lied and quickly changed the subject, "So what have you been up to?"

"Well I finished school, went on the X Factor, formed a band, named it One Direction, came third in the X Factor, became famous." he told me.

"You're in a band?! And you're famous! Who are your band mates?" I asked jokingly.

He laughed, "You still have that great sense of humor."

"Why thank you kind sir." I said in a weird accent.

"You're welcome young lady." he mimicked my accent.

"I'm not that young!" I whined, "I'm nineteen."

"Wow already nineteen. Well you're younger than me, when you are older than me then I won't call you young anymore." he smiled.

I crossed my arms, "But I can't be older than you."

"Exactly." he laughed.

"Okay...old man." I grinned.

"No, I'm not that old. I'm twenty one." he pouted.

"Wow already twenty one. Well you're older than me, when you are younger than me then I won't call you old anymore." I repeated his words.

"But I can't be younger than-" he smiled, "Well played."

I laughed again, "I know."

He sighed, "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I told him.

He threw his arm around my shoulders but it went through me. That's when I was pulled back to the reality of everything, I was a ghost and the real me was in a coma. I was on the verge of tears. I reconnected with my childhood friend but I'm not actually here, I'm in a coma, I can't do anything, and nobody can touch me. I looked at Louis to see his lips moving, he was talking to me but I was tuning him out.