The talk.

Sorry for the late part lads. I forgot the idea for this part so I had to come up with a whole new one. Anyway, enjoy.

After the few days of torture for Y/N, he's chillin with the people in the hotel.

Charlie: "So, how's your job been going Y/N?"

Y/N: "Eh, not too bad. I've made decent friends with my coworkers."

Charlie: "Well, I'm glad to see you adjusting to life in hell."

Y/N: "It's not that different to be honest."

Alastor: "How are your ice abilities going?"

Y/N: "Good. I figured out that I can make an ice bomb. I blew up a fish monster and froze a good portion of the ocean on Earth."

Vaggie pulls Charlie to the side

Vaggie: "Charlie, are you sure it's a good idea to let him stay in the hotel? I mean, his job is to kill people. He also doesn't seem like he wants redemption."

Charlie: "I see where you're coming from, but we don't know that yet. And he has nowhere to go right now. Also, if I were to kick him out I don't think you would allow that."

Vaggie: "What are you talking abo-"

Charlie: "C'mon. We both know you like him. I can't lie that I find him attractive as well."

Y/N: "Why you guys whispering?"

Charlie: "AH!"

Vaggie: "Nothing! No reason!"

Y/N: "Suspicious."

As if someone blessed Charlie and Vaggie a knock at the door was heard causing Y/N to forget.

Y/N: "I'll get it!"

He opens to door to reveal the best couple in Helluva Boss/Hazbin Hotel themselves."

Y/N: "Millie? Moxxie? What're you guys doing here? And how do you know where I stay?"

Moxxie: "Blitz."

Y/N: "Of course."

Millie: "Yeah. Anyway, we came to see if you wanted to hang out at our place. Y'know, to get to know each other better."

Y/N: "Oh, sure. I have nothing better to do."

Millie gets excited and drags Y/N to the car with Moxxie following behind. Little did Y/N know... M&M have something planned for the end of the night.

If you know... you know.

Skip to at the M&M household.

They walk in and Y/N looks around.

Y/N: "Hm, nice place."

Moxxie: "Thanks."

Millie: "So, what do you guys wanna do?"

Moxxie: "I don't know, this was your idea Millie."

Y/N: "Seeing as it's gonna be night time soon, how about we eat dinner?"

Millie: "Good idea!"

Moxxie: "I'll cook. What do you guys want?"

Y/N: "Steak sounds good."

Moxxie: "Alright. Millie, do you want to help?"

Millie: "Sure sweetie."

Moxxie: "Y/N, make yourself at home."

Y/N: "Got it."

M&M walk into the kitchen while Y/N watches hell's version of Regular Show.

With M&M