70.Kookie, thank you for hearing me. (2)

Lisa didn't care that Eunha was sneaking peeks at her nor was she worried that Eunha was aware that she had been taking her halo back. As a thief, it wasn't like Eunha could ask the original owner why she had taken back what was stolen from her.

Jungkook just returned from his morning jog.

He had on red workout gear and there was sweat on his forehead, brow ridges, and his tall and straight nose.

He was clear, cold, and sexy.

Mother Jeon knew that her son wouldn't hear her if she was to speak to her son directly. As such, she just had Lisa communicate with him.

Lisa followed Jungkook upstairs when he went to change and she said to him, "Jungkook, I will go with you to the hospital after breakfast."

Jungkook went inside of the bedroom quietly.

Lisa said softly, "It's just a checkup. I will be there to keep you company the entire time."

Jungkook finally said after a long while, "Mmm."

He had just finished saying that when he took his clothes off right in front of Lisa.

Lisa didn't turn away in time and her eyes looked straight at his chest area.

Board and sturdy, with a thin layer of muscles. They were evenly distributed without an extra ounce.

Her sight moved lower, onto the distinct lines, and continued to go lower till they were blocked by his pants.

Lisa had touched that area before. She even obtained 14 little suns from that. She didn't think that somewhere that was so pleasant to the touch was also pleasant to the sight.

Jungkook's hand landed on a floral shirt that was sitting on top of the dresser but, with Lisa standing next to him, he passed over the floral shirt with his lips shut and grabbed a red shirt instead.

After Jungkook had put his shirt on, Lisa saw his hands reaching for the waistband of his pants. She was just about to turn away when she was dazzled by some loud colors.

Inside the hospital.

The doctor performed examination and evaluation on Jungkook along with his mental state. Physical and psychological evaluations and a series of supplementary examinations.

Lisa looked nervously at the autism behavior scale that the doctor was holding in his hand. She had already saved Jungkook four times. She felt that Jungkook's autism had been getting better as of late.

Jungkook would never look at her or meet her eyes in the past but now his eyes would linger on her face for a few seconds and sometimes he would even meet her eyes.

Lisa was waiting outside when the result came out.

Because of her looks, Eunha had already had her agent moved her filming dates. She wanted to see the disappointment and pain on Lisa, which was why she accompanied Mother Jeon to the hospital.

She walked over to Lisa. Being close up to Lisa, she could see that not only was Lisa skin fairer, even her features were more delicate. Lisa was no longer the plain-looking girl who had lost all of her halo.

Eunha's eyes darkened a bit. She was unhappy.

She said to Lisa, "Jungkook had lost control of himself twice recently. He had been getting worst. It's best that we have the doctor write him out a prescription for controlling his symptoms."

Lisa lifted her brows. "Are you the doctor? Do you decide whether he needs prescription medications?"

Eunha stopped breathing for a second. She then said attentively to Lisa, "If Jungkook's condition continues to get worse, he will become more impulsive and attack other people. He might even become suicidal. Putting him on prescription drugs is the way to keep him and others safe.

"As someone close to him, you run the biggest risk." Eunha stared intensely at Lisa as she talked and studied her closely. She wanted to see pain on Lisa and her resentment toward Jungkook.

Nevertheless, she detected neither of those.