"Haha, don't worry, Sir Rain. I understand what you meant. Have you forgotten about your punishment? The one that was caused by you, punching a man in your brother's bar?" He asked, which made me nod my head in understanding. Ohhh, so P'Phayu being my bodyguard is a punishment huh? This will be so much fun!

"So basically, Appa "hired" you to become my bodyguard as a punishment, huh? But for me, this is a blessing in disguise." I said, almost whispering the last part but still, P'Phayu heard it and gave me a small smile in response.

"Don't be too happy, Nong. Even if you are basically my boss, Uncle said that I can do whatever it takes to discipline you." P'Phayu said, making shivers run down my spine. Oh, I would like to see what he'll do to me. I almost let out a whimper when he continued staring at me after that. Makes me wanna tease him more.

And so, I did.

I walked towards his direction, rubbed my hands on his shoulders and thought, 'It's now or never, Rain.'

I slowly sat down on his lap, facing him. "Then... when will you teach me to become a good boy, Daddy?" I said in my sultriest voice while looking at him and let out a laugh when I saw his reddened ears. 'Phi is so cu—' I was cut off when he harshly thrown me in the couch, hands supporting my back.

"Brat." was the only thing that he replied, face just inches close to mine, and it almost sent me to my limit. 'Fuck, being handled rough is what I like.' I thought to myself, trying to cover my growing hard on with a pillow. P'Phayu smells so good and it's driving me and my omega wild.

Thankfully, this alpha pulled his body away and it made me let out a relieved breath after.

"Don't start things that you can't finish, Nong." He said as he stared at me deeply. 'Hnggg, P'Phayu is so hot. I wonder how he is at be—'

"Stop thinking about nasty stuff, Rain. Take a cold shower, it'll soon die down." He said, throwing a pillow at me before I look down on my pants. Shit! This is so embarrassing!

I ran upstairs while covering my crotch that sent P'Phayu laughing. Hmph! That tease!

"Don't think that I will back down, Mr. Bodyguard! I will make your life a living hell as your boss!" I yelled, even though I know that it is just an empty threat.

He chuckled again before saying, "Oh really? I will do my best to bring out the good boy out of you, then."

I stick out my tongue to him before slamming my bedroom door shut, hands on my chest. 'This is the happiest, yet most embarrassing day of my entire life!' I thought to myself before running towards the bathroom to take a cold shower.

Third Person's Point of View

As soon as Rain slammed the door on his room, Phayu shook his head and let out another amused chuckle. 'I think that this bodyguard thing is all worth it. Thanks to Rain.'

Phayu sat on the couch again and scrolled through his phone, checking if there are any messages from P'Aon (his trusted co-mechanic), P'Pakin (his VVIP customer), and from other people. Luckily, there's none. He checked the time and saw that it is almost dinner time so he decided to make himself comfortable and went straight to the mansion's kitchen.