In front of the camera |W. Maximoff*

Summary: Wanda decides to have you on her live stream after you'd had an attitude towards her all day.

Pairing: G!p Dom!Camgirl!Wanda x Sub!AFAB!Reader

Warnings: Smut, NSFW live streaming, Unprotected sex, Vaginal sex, Fingering, Breeding kink, Squirting, Humiliation kink, Exhibitionism, Degradation, Orgasm denial, Begging, Vibrators, Praise, Mommy kink, Hair pulling, Face fucking, Oral (Wanda receiving), Bondage, Overstimulation.

Word count: 1.8K

A/n: I tried to keep the readers pronouns gender neutral, but some of the petnames and stuff are more feminine.

══════════════════

Wanda adjusted the camera so that only she would be in the frame before smiling. "Hey guys, today I have a special little something for you all..." she trailed off before moving the camera to the side, revealing that you were lying on the bed next to her.

"My baby has been a bad girl today." she made a fake pout at the camera. "So they need to be put in their place."

She stepped away, getting onto the bed before reaching for a pair of handcuffs lying next to you. "Someone needs a little punishment," she said before grabbing your hands, handcuffing them to the headboard above you which caused you to wince.

"Too tight?" she asked, earning a nod from you. "Good."

She looked back at the camera. "I need to make sure my little darling here knows who's in charge."

She got on top of you, positioning herself to sit on your chest. "Baby decided to talk back to me all day so let's see if we can put that mouth of theirs to some actual good use."

She grabbed your face with one hand, dragging your bottom lip down with her thumb. She wrapped her other hand around her dick, giving it a few strokes before she placed the tip against your lips. "Open up."

You did as you were told, opening up your mouth enough for her to slide herself in. You gagged as she hit the back of your throat, but she didn't budge.

"What? Is something stopping you from talking?" she asked mockingly. "Hm, how odd."

She pulled back a little before inserting herself deeper into your throat. She let out a groan as she found a rhythm, slowly dragging her cock against your tongue. "See how quickly we got rid of that bratty attitude of yours? This is how good girls act, always ready to make their mommy feel good."

She placed her hands on your cheeks before moving them to hold onto the back of your head. She sped up her thrusts, starting to fuck your throat. "Such a nice and warm little mouth you've got baby, so perfect to fuck."

Tears welled up in your eyes as spit dripped down your chin. Your throat hurt at the constant intrusion of Wanda's cock, her grip on your hair had your scalp stinging. She moaned as she fucked your face as quickly as she could, seeming desperate to get herself off by using you.

"Look how pretty you are like this," she said breathlessly, moving one of her hands to cup your cheek to wipe your tears away with her thumb. "God, I love ruining you. I love seeing your pretty makeup all smudged and running down your cheeks."

Her head fell back as she began to lose her pace, just desperately forcing herself into your mouth. "Fuck, you gonna swallow? You gonna swallow all the cum mommy gives you?"

You could only moan in reply as you were prohibited from replying verbally. She gripped your hair harshly, hitting the back of your throat a few more times before stopping, spilling herself into your mouth.