Enemy part 2 |N. Romanoff + W. Maximoff*

Summary: a few years has passed and y/n has been feeling a little insecure after having her third baby and decides to surprise her wives once they come home. Wanda and Natasha then make sure that their wife knows just how beautiful she is.

Pairing: g!p Natasha x fem!reader x g!p Wanda

Warnings: smut, fluff, g!p Natasha and Wanda, unprotected sex, oral (Wanda and reader receiving), dom/sub dynamics, mommy kink, daddy kink, threesome, fingering, breeding kink, pregnancies, slight housewife kink, praise, dirty talk, orgasm control, pet names (baby, detka, princess, sweetheart)

Word count: 2107

A/N: this is part 2 but it can be read on its own without reading part 1.

---

I checked my hair from different angles in the mirror, making sure everything was in place where it should be. I applied an extra layer of mascara and touched up my lipstick, wiping the edges to fix it.

I stood up and ran my hands down my body, looking at the dark green, one-piece lingerie I had put on. The deep neckline showed off my cleavage, and the colour with the lacy, sheer fabric matched my skin tone nicely. I took a deep breath and nodded before giving myself a smile to boost my confidence. I heard the front door open and quickly made my way to the bed.

I sat down against the headboard before becoming unsure of my position. I moved to the middle of the bed and sat on my knees, but shook my head as it wasn't quite right. I ended up sitting on my butt, one of my knees bent upwards as I leaned back on my hands behind me.

I watched the door nervously as I heard Natasha and Wanda's footsteps come closer to our bedroom and I breathed in through my nose to calm myself.

"Y/n? Are you here, princess?" I heard Wanda ask loudly.

"Bedroom!" I yelled back.

"Where's the kids?"

I watched as the door opened and saw my wives freeze once they saw me. Natasha looked me up and down while Wanda stared at me with a smirk. They stepped into the room, Nat taking off her jacket and putting it on the chair next to the door.

"The kids are with Steve, I asked him to babysit." I answered the previous question.

Natasha stepped in front of me, lifting my chin up to look at her. "What's all this, detka?"

Wanda got in the bed, sitting with her legs tucked under her before running her fingers up my side. I took a breath before answering my wife. "I wanted to do something nice for you two. We haven't had sex in a while and I've really missed it."

I bit my lip nervously before continuing. "I've been worried that you two aren't attracted to me anymore... I mean, my body doesn't look as nice as before and you haven't been touching me like you used to."

Natasha sighed before getting on the bed. She placed her hand on my stomach and smiled at me. "You are so beautiful, princess. God, if I'm being honest I would say you almost look better than you did before. You have always been gorgeous, but it's a little extra now that your body shows that you've carried our three amazing kids."

Wanda nodded in agreement as she laced her fingers with Natasha's, keeping their hands together on my stomach. "Three pregnancies will of course make some changes to your body, but as Natasha said, you are absolutely gorgeous. And yes, we've been keeping some distance sexually, you're right about that. We just didn't want to pressure you into anything, you only gave birth around four months ago so we wanted to give you a little break because we love you."

I frowned a little. "I don't need a break, I wanna have sex."

Natasha gave a small chuckle. "Trust me, baby. It has not been easy for us. It's taken a level of restraint and self control that we barely have. The amount of times we've wanted to bend you over and fuck you dumb or be buried between your legs has been too many to count."