Daydreaming*

Summary: y/n has a thing for her boss and to her surprise, Ms. Romanoff definitely has a thing for her as well.

Pairing: g!p CEO!nat x fem secretary!reader

Warnings: smut, g!p Natasha(she has a penis), unprotected sex, dirty talk, praise, mocking, overstimulation, orgasm control, hair pulling, spanking, size kink, sort of oral?(Nat receiving), exhibition kink, pet names(baby, bunny).

---

I watched as the elevator dinged and my boss stepped out, walking towards me in her suit. I quickly fixed my posture and smiled as she stopped in front of my desk, leaning onto it.

"Anything scheduled for me today?"

I nodded and clicked on her schedule on my computer. "Meeting with Ms. Potts from Stark industries at 10 and a lunch meeting with Mr. Ruiz and his associates at 12."

She hummed. "Great. I'll be in my office."

She walked through the door and I watched as she sat down on her desk. I sighed a little and looked back down at my computer. Catching feelings for your boss is always a horrible idea, I just happen to end up with a lot of horrible ideas.

When I was first hired I had heard a lot of rumours about Ms. Romanoff. How she was incredibly strict with her workers, minimal interaction and when there happened to be some it was always uncomfortable for the subordinates. I had heard all her previous secretaries had quit due to being overworked and Ms. Romanoff's rude comments.

If someone didn't look professional enough, even have a hair out of place they would be called out by her. Everything was to work efficiently and at a fast pace, mistakes weren't tolerated. Talk back to her and you could say goodbye to your job.

I knew all of this and still chose to interview for the job. I needed the money and the experience if I ever wanted to get a higher rank so I took my chances. She wasn't as bad as everyone had made her out to be and I quickly took a liking to her. Of course she was strict like everyone had said but who wouldn't want to be bossed around by her?

I snapped out of my thoughts as I heard her voice and looked up to find Ms. Romanoff looking at me expectantly. I quickly got up and entered her office. "Yes?"

"Close the door." I did as she said before watching her as she sighed. "Is that what I'm paying you for? Daydreaming?"

I shook my head. "No Ms."

She let out a small hum. "What exactly has got you so distracted?"

"Uhm, nothing really. I just got lost in thought for a second."

She nodded slowly. "You know what I've got on my mind?" she smirked a little. "The idea of bending you over my desk."

My eyes went wide in a second. "What?"

She stood up and put her palms on the wooden surface, leaning forwards. "You heard me, bunny."

I swallowed and took a deep breath. "Yes, but I'm not quite sure I understa-"

"Get over here then."

I slowly walked forward until I was standing next to her. She quickly grabbed my arm and pushed my chest down onto her desk. I let out a gasp in surprise as she pulled my skirt up and squeezed my ass.

"Don't think I haven't noticed the way you've been looking at me. Practically begging me to fuck you." she breathed out.

"Ms. Romano-"

A slap sounded through the room as her hand made contact with my ass. I jolted a little forward before gripping the edge of the desk in front of me.

"You speak when I ask you to. Understood?"