Possessive*

Summary: Natasha can't stand seeing the reader flirting with someone else, even if it's for a mission.

Warnings: smut, g!p Natasha(she has a penis), unprotected sex, dirty talk, degrading, praise, fingering, bondage, knife, blood, exhibition kink, biting, orgasm control, begging kink, possessiveness kink, pet names(detka, bunny)

---

I knew exactly what my role was on this mission and I planned to do it perfectly. I had read everything I needed to know about this guy and made up a personality that I knew would get me the information I was set out to find. Only problem was my overprotective girlfriend who refused to let me go on a mission by myself, even though I had been an agent for years.

Natasha was worried I would get hurt so she managed to convince Fury to let her come with me. I couldn't see her in the room but I had no doubt she could and was currently looking at me, watching my every move.

I gave a flirtatious smile towards the man in front of me and slightly bent forward to come closer to him. "So, what exactly is it you do?"

He let out a small chuckle, like it should be obvious. "Well let's just say I'm a leader."

"Of what?" I tilted my head a little.

"Nothing a gorgeous girl like you should have to worry about."

I hummed with a smile. "Well I'm interested in getting to know you."

He gave a small nod. "My organisation takes care of...problems that arise with the modern day government."

"Problems like?"

"Certain types of people."

I laid my hand on his thigh and smirked. "Am I a problem?"

He shook his head with a grin. "Ah sweetheart, you could never be a problem. Not in the slightest..." he finished off by looking me up and down, clearly eyeing my body that was wrapped in a tight fitting dress. He spent some extra time keeping his gaze on the slit in the dress that showed off my thigh, cut just low enough to hide the knife I had strapped to it.

"Should I take that as a compliment?"

"Absolutely. With looks like that I'm sure everything you've ever heard has been a compliment."

I chuckled and dragged my hand higher up on his thigh. "You're making me blush."

He took hold of my jaw and leaned his face closer to mine. "I can make you even redder."

A gunshot went through the room causing panic to arise in the crowd. People were screaming and running away and the guy I had been talking to looked around the room. A hand grabbed my arm and I was quickly dragged away, leaving the guy to turn back around confused as he scanned for me but with no luck.

I was pushed into a closet and the door closed with a bang before I heard the click of the lock. The light turned on and an angry Natasha stared at me. I glared back at her and threw my hands up in frustration. "What the hell?! It was going great, I was so close to getting him away alone!"

"And you'd let him what? Fuck you? Is that how far you'd go for some information?" she spat.

I scoffed in disbelief. "That's what you think of me?"

"Well I don't know what to think when you have your hand on his thigh and his face all up in yours." she was seething.

"I was doing my job! I've read up on him, he's an egotistical narcissist, I was simply playing with his ego by making him believe I was interested! It's the oldest fucking trick in the book!"