"It suits you perfectly!You should definitely buy it!" my eyes scanned the whole dress.

"I know!Thankss!" she giggled as she hugged me.

Catarina changed her clothes and immediately went to buy that dress. She waited the checkout line and in a few minutes she came to me with her dress neatly packed in a paper bag.

We decided to leave that store because I didn't like anything.

"I don't know about you, but I think Louis is going to freak out over that dress!" I smirked.

"Oh shut up!" she slapped my hand.

We walked around until we found another store that we entered. We looked around a little more until Catarina came and showed me a dress.

"And what do you think? I'm sure João's jaw will hit the floor when he sees you!" she smirked at me.

"Haha, really funny." I said sarcastically.

I took a closer look at that dress.

It wasn't bad. A white silk slip dress that has the perfect sheen and would go perfectly with my white platform sandals. It was really worth trying that masterpiece.

I grabbed the dress from Catarina's hands and quickly walked to the changing rooms. I entered the first free one and started to take off the linen dress I came here in. I took the white dress and put it on myself first. After a few minutes I decided to put it on. I pulled the dress over me and adjusted it once more before looking in the mirror.

The dress looked fantastic on me.

Suddenly, Catarina burst into my cabin and her jaw almost hit the floor. She stood there and stared, as if there was a ghost behind me.

"It is FANTASTIC!" she exclaimed.

"Really?"
Catarina's POV :

"Of course Yes! It goes perfectly with the body! Miguel will regret letting you go to the party alone." I smirked.

"What are you talking about?"

"I mean...It's not like you're going to end up in João's arms before midnight, probably in bed too."

"You're so boring, and of course that won't happen." she crossed her arms over her chest like a little child.

"You'll see. I heard anyway that Olivia won't be there at the party."

*Catarina's flashback*

I was passing by a corridor when I heard someone's voice, two people actually. I stood next to a wall and started listening to that mysterious conversation. I just had to.

"I'm sorry João, but I can't come to your party."

"But you're my girlfriend and that's my birthday!"

"I have some obligations that are very important to me. You will be there with your friends, you will not even notice that I am not there." she stroked his hair.

"Is it really that important?"

"Yes it is! And now I have to go, see you later!"

I heard the sound of a kiss and quickly ran to another corridor so that no one would see me. Olivia left and João was left alone in that corridor. I went back in that direction and again I heard João muttering something under his breath.

"FUCK!" he kicked the wall.

"I'm sure she doesn't have any 'important obligations' but to go to the club, to cheat on me again! Ugh!" he kicked the wall again.

"If she can do that then I can hang out with Anastasia!" he continued to rage and walk.

"If she can go clubbing and fuck different guys then I can fuck Anastasia, I want her more than ever!"

As soon as I heard this I put my hand over my mouth so he wouldn't hear my voice.

"I want Anastasia. I want to touch her, I want our lips to touch again, no one has lips like hers and I will conquer them again!" he said and I heard his steps, he was getting closer to me.

I quickly ran back to that hallway from before and saw him walking straight.

"The party will be crazy." I smirked and headed towards the classroom I was going to before overheard this conversation a while ago.

*end of Catarina's flashback*

I told her the story but I left out one part. The part where João says how much he wants her. I wanted her to find out because I was sure she wouldn't believe me. I wanted her to figure it out on Saturday, at the party and I also wanted some drama, because what's life without drama, right?

"I don't give a fuck. And of course nothing will happen, because we're not even friends anymore, and now I'm going to buy this dress." she closed the cabin door in my face.

End of Catarina's POV

Catarina behaved like a little child. It annoyed me that she came up with all these scenarios and that she thought something was going to change between me and João, especially that she said we were going to fuck at his party or that I would wake up in his bed in the morning, no chance.

When I bought the dress, we walked a little more and sat down in a restaurant to have something to eat. I ordered a salad with chicken and a Sprite, and Catarina ordered a slice of pizza and a Coke.

We chatted but I still couldn't get Catarina's words out of my head. I was afraid that it would happen, I was afraid that I would not be able to resist his charm. His hazel brown eyes and his perfect bright smile.

_

"See you tomorrow Stasi!" Catarina said getting out of the car.

"See ya!" I waved at her and parked the car in the garage.

I got out of the car and took my new dress from the back seat. I locked the car and went into the living room, where I met my parents watching a series.

"Hey honey, how was it?" my mom got up.

"It was great, I bought a beautiful dress for the party on Saturday!" I said happily.

"Great! Do you want something to eat?"

"No, I ate at the restaurant with Cat, I'm going to the room to hang my dress, Good night!" I kissed my mom on the cheek and went up the stairs.

I entered my room and immediately hung my dress in the closet. I took a shower and got ready for bed. I turned off the light and went to sleep.

___________

Drama begins! Catarina must have shaken her mind with these scenarios, what do you think will happen at João's party? João is in Rio? Vote if you liked it and please leave recommendations! Thanks for the 1k reads on this story!

urfavblondewriter loves you😘

<333

(I didn't proof read, sorry if there are spelling mistakes!)