Part - 1

✨Index✨

1} Floating rocks of Rameswaram\ Ram Setu

2} Death of Lal Bahadur Shastri

3} Jwala Ji Temple in Kangra

4} Mystery of the magnetic hill

5} Mystery of the twin villages

6} Snake Island

7} Poas Volcano

8} Salar de Uyuni (Uyuni Salt Flats)

Q⟩ What is dark secret ?

A piece of information that is only known by a few people and should not be told.

1⟩Floating rocks in Rameswaram\Ram Setu

Geologists and archaeologists are to be belived. the rocks of the bridge (Ram satu) are over 7000 years ald, while the sandbar is about 4000 years old. As we know that the Ram Setu is half broken. but, how who broke it? It's. said that the scriptures say it was already broken into several pieces by Lord Rame himself after the Rama-Ravana war.

2⟩ Death of Lal Bahadur Shastri

Lal Bahadur Shastri, the second Prime Minister of India died on 11 Jan, 1966, Tashkent, Uzbekistan under mysterious circumstances. The offical cause of death was a heart attack, but there have been various conspiracy theories surroundings his death. Lal Bahadur Shastri died at the age of 61.

Born: 2 October 1904, Mughal saraj

Died: 11 January 1966, Tashkent, Uzbekistan

3⟩ Jwala Ji Temple in Kangra

Kangra in Lower himalayas has a mysterious temple of Hindu Goddess who resides here as an eternal flame since times. The surprising fact is that the flame burns flawless and in blue colours since the day it was -lighted Till date, science had not found a reason behind this, and Kangra today is well-known in India because of the temple of Jwala Ji.

4⟩ Mystery of the magnet's hill.

Magnet Hill a gravity hill located near Lah in Ladakh, India. The layout of the area and surrounding slopes. may create the optical illusion of a bill. The bill read is actually a downhill road. Objects and cars on the hill road may appear to roll uphill in defiance of gravity when they are, in fact, rolling downhill. The Magnetic hill is a type of optical illusion created by rising and descending terrain.

5⟩ Mystery of the twin villager

And why not, besides being monozygotic, the twins here! are also identical in behaviour and preferences. In 2006, when the survey on the high occurrence of thein births in Kodinhi was conducted by twin sisters, the village is instantly came into the limelight. The village Kodinhi (twin village) has 400 pairs of twins. According to doctors this phenomenon is due to chemical present in water in the Kodinhi area.

6⟩ Snake Island

Llha da Queimada Grande, also known as Snake Island, is an island off the coast of Brazil in the atlantic Ocean. It is administered as part of the municipality of Itanhaém in the State of São Paulo. The Snake Island have about 2,000 - 4,000 snakes.

7⟩ Poás Volcano

Poás Volcano is located in the central Costa Rica and is located within Paas Volcans National Park. It has erupted 40 times since 1827, including April 2017 when visiters and residents we're evacuated. The Poás Volcano is an active 2,697 metre stratovolcano.

Last eruption: 30 September 2019.

Elevation: 2,6.97m

Prominence: 804m.

8⟩ Salar de Uyuni (Uyuni Salt Flats)

Salar de Uyuni, is the world's largest salt flat. It's the legacy of a prehistoric lake that went dry leaving behind a desert like, nearly 11,000 sp-km land- scape of bright-white salt, rock formations and cacti- studded islands. Salar de Uyuni is also known as the World's Largest Natural Mirror.

                                             End of Part one

                                               💛💙💜💙💛