Chapter 18 🔞 Lewd #8

Start from the beginning

I let my hand slide further down

I let my hand slide further down. I run my nails through his hair.
"Wow! You smell good." I leaned over him and put my arms around his neck. I kissed him while stroking his tool.

Madara grunts. "Ahh... Haruko, you are a very naughty girl. I'm going to spank you now."
He pulled me towards him and squeezed my ass with enough force to make me stand on my tippy toes. The warm water ran down my body and dripped on the floor. He moved his hand around my bum, pinching and squeezing the soft flesh. Each slap tasted like a sharp stab of pleasure, my figure arching with each impact. I roared in glee, my shape trembling with delight.

He pushed me onto my knees. I grabbed his member and rubbed it upon my face.

"I love how desperate you are for my cock," Madara concluded.

The length of his dick is enough to embed itself in my throat. I opened my mouth and let his rod slide between my wet lips. He jerked in response, and beads of moisture began to form at the tip of his glans as I swirled the head of his shaft with my tongue. With a final swallow, I coiled my hand around his warm whang and stroked him up and down while I sucked on the tip. I can feel each bump and ridge as I engulf his flesh. My fingers are coated with precum, and he relishes like he's ready to cum. I smack him teasingly, enjoying every moment as my tongue dances under his wang and over his cojones. 

Uchiha's grin dropped from his face as her delicate lips wrapped around the head of his organ. She drew her hair back to reveal his manhood to the light, letting a flickering glow dance over his skin. During a headmouth, he enjoyed experiencing such sensations. The hot moistness of her jaws was always mind-blowing.
"Good little girl," Madara mumbled as she stammered and bucked underneath him. Haruko's breath touches his ear as a vicious kiss is planted, and she deep-throats him again. Both enjoyed it, even reaching ecstasy heights.

Haruko's tongue licked up and down my shaft and over my nuts. The pleasure agonized me. Her long, serpentine tongue flicks over the head of my dick while she imbibes me hard.

"Mmhmm," she blubbered. She drank from me in long, slow pulls, dragging the tip of her tongue along the underside of my cock.
"Enjoy that?" She teased, her lips pulling away to smirk at me before sucking me back into her mouth. "Be louder when I'm fucking your brains out. I love hearing your deep growls, handsome." She squeezed my balls as she nursed my glans.

"Oh-h... Yes." I hissed. 

"Mmm... you taste so delectable, Madara. I'm getting so wet just from blowing you." She commented.
💭 Haruko's mind. I sucked him with a little more intensity, and he responded by increasing the tempo of his thrusting. I felt his rod swell and twitch in my mouth. I could tang his salty precum as it flowed freely.

"Ah fuck...~ look at me," I demanded. She obeyed, keeping her eyes locked on mine while my wang rested on her tongue. Like a little pet, she watched me submissively.

💭 She contemplates. The look on my man's countenance when I give him the best head he's ever had. The way he stares dazed into my eyes, his teeth are clasped, and his body tense up, and I know I am about to make him come. His gaze lingers on my frame, up and down, taking me in. His pupils are dilated, like his eyes are pulled up like he is holding them open with his fingers so that he can see every inch of my skin.