Jin:she is form India her real name is Ritika but her stage name is Luna *smiles*

Lana:oh...well its been 3 months after her debut so how you all feel living with her in one dorm *raised eyebrow*

Yoongi:well...its not that difficult like sometimes we both just get invisible for everyone like we both will be just sleeping whole day *laughs*

Lana:well beside Luna there are more 3 members in your group right so tell us something about them

Namjoon:well.....just like luna Liana,Lia and lucy are also very different like living with them doesn't feels like we are living with girls *nod*

Lana:damn that's good so good to hear well tell us there one bad habit *excitedly*

Jin:Lucy is a very picky eater just like jimin *annoyed tone*

Namjoon:well Lia drinks always before dinner

Tae:liana always ruin kitchen when she cook something

Jk:luna overthinks so much *nod*

Lana:woah.......ok and what you all like about them *smiles*

Namjoon:I like Lucy dedication towards her goal like can you believe that she is the 2nd member who learned korean language fastly *proud smile*

Jin:I like her behaviour like she is a rapper but her behaviour is just like a soft vocalist *smiles*

Yoongi:well...yes I agree she raps very good but beside this she is also a good songwriter

Lana:wait are you going to give us a spoiler does that mean she is writing a song for us *excitedly*

Yoongi:oh...no *gummy smile* I am sorry Lucy I totally forget about that *hides his face*

Lana:well namjoon what you think can luna abel to become a leader like you

Namjoon:well I trust her she will become a better leader then me *dimple smile*

Lana:glad to hear that well hoseok what you want to say about Lucy and luna *smirk*

Hoseok:well both are very good dancer like luna is very good in all types of dance but Lucy is good in hip hop she is also learning contemporary for her upcoming song *smiles*

Lana:oh...my god you all are just giving us spoiler about her new song *laughs* well just one more spoiler then army and starlight will finally found out the whole song *laughs*

Jimin:ok so Lucy should I give the final spoiler *wink to camera*

Lana:no no jimin or I am damn sure she will be get angry form you *laughs*

Tae;well.....luna is really very hardworking not only she all 4 of them they are giving there 100% to both groups BTS and Moonlight

Lana:well its feels very good to hear that there team members are that supportive *smiles* well tell us something about Take Two

Hoseok:well that song was specially about armies and starlights *smiles*

Lana:well.....thanks for giving your time now say bye to army and starlight *smiles*