The principal she convinces people with reason

THE PRINCIPAL SHE CONVINCES PEOPLE WITH REASON

author; Lemon Nine

-

Shi Mian almost traveled through 99 worlds, and finally received the final mission.

As long as you open a school in a certain area on the interstellar plane, and teach the children there light, hope, and the principles of life, you can comfortably retire with the skills and treasures you have learned from various worlds.

I thought it was a small case, but I didn't expect the system to turn her into a little loli to increase the difficulty.

On the first day of school, she was surrounded by a group of beggar-like little devils holding steel pipes and rebelling.

Facing the students who were taller than her, Shi Mian rarely showed a smile.

"I have always convinced people with reason, and today I will teach you two the principles of life."

Little Loli punched the three-meter-high star beast into the ground, and couldn't get it out.

"First, the fist is the last word."

Then he took out the sledgehammer, changed the steel pipe into a particle cannon on the spot, jumped on the mech and blasted the star thief away with one shot.

"Second, knowledge is productivity."

All the students: "..."

Later, aliens invaded the arena of the Federation Military Academy. All the teachers panicked and yelled to retreat, only Shi Mian was the only one who was stable and still emphasized the need to be reasonable.

The federal people in front of the light curtain thought she was crazy. The next moment, a group of the most unpopular students suddenly took out pills and sacrificed flying swords, and cooperated with the mecha to rub the alien on the ground.

"The principal said to convince people with reasoning, now we can start to reason."

146 CHAPTERS

Link
;https://m.shubaow.net/282/282388/