Nagyung flung her body on the bed, "Hmm, but we're already so rich, what's all that money for in the end? We won't take it with us when we die. If this crush of yours has good ethics and a good heart maybe they'll change their mind."

"You're talking as if I'm going to marry her."
"Don't you want to?"
"That's too far away!" Yoona flopped her butt on the bed.
Nagyung shrugged her shoulders, "Okay, then you try kissing her first."

Yoona covered her face with her palms and screamed in frustration, she then got up and walked out of the bedroom.

Nagyung scratched her nose in confusion, "What's wrong with her?"

----
****

Hyein furrowed her brows, Yoona was acting so strange today, she was so quiet and clumsy. She was sitting on the sofa in the living room of the woman's apartment, waiting for her to change her outfit that was splashed with steak sauce.

She leaned her back on the sofa, closing her eyes, Miss Kim was also acting very strange today, she was more grumpy than usual, and her eyes were always glancing at the clock and elevator alternately.

The devil started acting like that when Miss Pham left with Miss Kang, and calmed down a bit when they came back and Miss Pham ran over to hug her.

Was she jealous? Why should she be jealous of Miss Kang? The COO was dating Miss Marsh and seemed very infatuated with her.

What a strange day.

"Are you tired?" Hyein looked over, Yoona was standing looking at her, she had changed her dress into casual clothes.
"No, but it's almost 8 o'clock, maybe I'll be home soon. I've already washed the dirty dishes."
"You don't have to do that."
"It's okay Yoona."

Yoona's heart racing, Hyein called her name. Her hand moved slowly to turn off the light, the room became dim, only exposed to the biased light from the dining room lamp.

Hyein raised her eyebrows.

Why did she turn off the lights? Does she want me to go home early?

Yoona approached Hyein nervously and sat next to her.

I have to establish an intimate atmosphere, this is enough. The rest of the time I have to find the right time to kiss her.

Jesus, my hands are sweaty...

She then took the remote and turned on the TV, "Do you want to watch?" she asked.
"I have to go home soon, maybe next time."
"What if you spend the night here?" Yoona asked again, squeezing her fingers nervously.
Hyein furrowed her brow, "It's still Thursday."

"I'll drive you to work tomorrow morning, and at night I'll pick you up and we'll eat ramen."

The brown curly haired girl was anxious.

Please say yes.

"Why don't we meet tomorrow night? Why do I have to stay over tonight?" Hyein really didn't understand, she looked at Yoona with a questioning look.

Yoona wanted to scream.

UGH, WHY IS SHE SO STUPID?

She finally just sighed, "Alright.." she said, she then stared into Hyein's eyes.
Hyein looked back at her, there was something different about Yoona's gaze tonight she thought.

She looks very...

The next thing she knew was when she saw Yoona's face approaching with eyes closed and her lips pressed by something soft.

Yoona kissed Hyein, moving her lips slowly, Hyein replied in confusion, she pecked her lower lip and pulled her face away.

"Isn't a kiss usually given when one of us is going home? And why did you kiss me on the lips tonight?" she asked with a dumb face.