Extra Story: The Female Inherits Her Father's Business Mariko (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

    Madoka looked at the steamed buns in Hisoka's hand, and said sympathetically, "Father, you were kicked out too~?"

    Hisoka took Madoka who was squatting in the corner and put them on his shoulders, and handed the steamed buns to She said, "Hmm~ It's to save you~ Xiaoyuanzi, pack up the steamed buns~Father will take you out to open a small stove~" Xiaoyuanzi's eyes widened in surprise when he heard this, with tears still on his eyelashes, "

    But Father, do you have any money~◆?"

    Hisoka was silent for a while, and then said: "Let's find Uncle Xiaoyi~"

    Xiaoyuanzi struggled to get down: "No, Uncle Xiaoyi will definitely ask Mumu for the debt! Mu Mu knows that we are going to eat, and we will definitely be doomed!"

    Xi Suo grabbed her: "Hmm ~ don't be afraid ~"

    "Is Father really going to ask Uncle Xiaoyi to borrow money? Uncle Xiaoyi will definitely do it again Secretly find Mumu to cook hot pot for him~"

    Hisoka thought of the number of times Yiermi came to find Mumu in these years, and murderous intent flashed in his golden pupils.

    Xiao Yuanzi is still moving, she can be sure now, looking for Uncle Xiao Yi is just an excuse, father must want to find Little Apple, and have a big meal by the way, but he is afraid that one person will suffer, so he dragged her here It's too insidious!

    "Father! I don't want to have no steamed buns next time. qaq"

    Hisoka paused for a moment, then continued to walk forward, and said, "Then let's go find Xiaojie Apple~"

    Brother Xiaojie is okay, he is better than the other big ones. Apple is much more reliable.

    Only then did Madoka calm down, sitting on Hisoka's shoulder and biting the steamed bun bit by bit.

    e, the steamed buns made by Mu Mu are also delicious, it would be great if they were hot.

    ………………     "Eh? Where is this?"     Xiaoyuanzi looked confused, she clearly remembered that she was eating a big meal with her father and brother Xiaojie, why did she just go to the bathroom, and when she came out, the outside was completely empty

    . Big change? ?     Could it be... Father finally couldn't bear to throw her into the world of two? ? ? Σ(っ°Д °)っ    "Are you okay, kid."     A thick uncle's voice sounded from behind, and Mariko raised his head to look at the person coming:     "It's a very short, ugly, wretched fat uncle~◆!"     The wretched, short, ugly and fat uncle Dongba had a protruding forehead, and he almost couldn't maintain the simple and honest expression on his face.     This stinky brat!     "Hehe, my name is Dongba, what's your name?"     Xiaoyuanzi: "My name is Xiaoyuanzi~◆"     "Xiaoyuanzi, what a lovely name." Dongba said kindly, "Xiaoyuanzi is the number one Come to take the hunter test next time?"     Xiao Yuanzi tilted his head: "So this is the hunter test! I must have made a mistake ~ Uncle, do you know how to get out ~?!"

    Dongba tilted his body, the corners of his mouth twitched, and the drink in his hand stopped stiffly in mid-air, "Go...wrong??"

    So there are still mistakes in the hunter exam? ?

    Wait a minute, this kid's outfit is so familiar... "Hisuo!" Dongba's expression     changed

    drastically, and he suddenly remembered who this kid's outfit resembled, "What's your relationship with Hisoka?"

Mariko raised the corners of his mouth, showing a perverted smile, completely different from the innocence just now, "Ah, it seems that uncle knows my father~ ◆" It's actually