Chapter 14: Dirty Thoughts

Kion stared at her. Rani smirked and walked away. Kovu ran up to Kion, "You okay?" Kion nodded slowly.

"She's harsh on you, isn't she?" Kovu chuckled a bit. Kion glared at him, "It's not funny." "Says the lion who's madly in love with her," Kovu smirked. Kion's face turned red, "I am not."

"You admitted it to me a while ago," Kovu replied. "Yeah, a while ago. Things change," Kion growled. "Oh yeah? Then why did your face turn red after I said you liked her," Kovu teased.

"Errm..."

"You're speechless!" Kovu laughed. "Stop teasing me," Kion pushed him. "Kion has a crush! Kion has a crush!" Kovu smirked. "You're so immature," Kion rolled his eyes.

"I know."

"Do you not have anything else to do? Like, literally anything?" Kion asked. Kovu thought for a moment, "Nope." Kion groaned.

Rani walked back into her den and laid down. She sighed Why am I so mean to him?

She rested her chin on her paws. Is it because I like him? No. Maybe? Nah. Rani started to fight with herself on whether she was hurting Kion for fun, or trying to show she liked him.

What idiot would hurt their crush? Oh wait...that's what males do. Rani chuckled. Her eyes suddenly widened, "I'M FLIRTING WITH KION!"

"Ummm."

Rani looked up to see Kion staring at her.

"Well...this is awkward," Rani laughed nervously. "Err...yeah it kinda is," Kion replied.

"Um, what were you here for?" Rani asked. "Well, I was just wondering when we would lead the next attack," Kion explained.

"When uh...when we're all healed," Rani replied. It was hard for her to look him in the eye.

"Um...I guess I'll be going now," Kion stammered.

"Yeah...that might be best. Um, sorry about...earlier," Rani kicked some dirt with her paw. "It's uh, it's all right," Kion walked out.

Rani laid down and mumbled, "Rani, you're such and idiot."

She rested her chin on her paws and fell asleep.

Rani suddenly jolted awake, "Why the hell was I dreaming about Kion!" She realized, "No. No I don't like him! I can't! But...I guess he's not so bad." She slapped herself across the face with her paw, "Snap out of it, Rani!"

But he mind went straight back to Kion. She sighed, but smirked, "Kion!"

Seconds later, Kion was in her den. He yawned, "Yeah?"

"Sit," Rani demanded. Kion was confused, but did so. Rani circled him, "So, I figured out that I might have some...small feeling for you."

"Really?"

"Shh! Yes, really," She stood in front of him. "And I've heard that you like me too." "Not anymore," Kion mumbled.

"Anyway, earlier while I was asleep...I had...a dream."

"A dream?" Kion raised an eyebrow.

"Yes a dream. And it was...about you," Rani admitted.

"Me?"

"Yes! Stop asking questions!" Rani sighed. "And this dream was...err..."

"I know what you mean," Kion replied. Rani smirked, "Now you know that I have some...dirty thoughts about you."

Rani: I get dirty thoughts about you, they get worse when I'm with out you

Rani: Does that mean I'm going to hell? Or are you thinking them as well? Well,

Rani: When I'm lonely, all the corners of my mind start racing, things that should be kept in the basement spend my mind trying to erase them (Erase them)

Rani: But when you hold me, in the fantasy it's it's convincing, I shouldn't think tue things I'm thinking, but now I've gone and let them sink in (Ohh)

Rani: The more that I push 'em away, the more that you're stuck in my brain, the more I mentally undress, I confess

Rani: I get dirty thoughts about you, they get worse when I'm without you, does that mean that I'm going to hell? Or are you thinking them as well, ohh

Rani: I get dirty thoughts about you, they're so strong that I'm about to, say them all to you out loud, God can't save me now, ohh

Rani: I'm frustrated, do you really look good naked? And I know that it ain't that holy, but lord I need this one night only (Ohh)

Rani: The more that I push 'em away, the more that you're stuck in my brain, the more I mentally undress, I confess

Rani: I get dirty thoughts about you, they get worse when I'm without you, does that mean that I'm going to hell? Or are you thinking them as well, ohh

Rani: I get dirty thoughts (Get dirty) I get dirty thoughts, I get dirty thoughts (Get dirty) I get dirty thoughts about you

"Umm."

"What about you, Kion? Do you think dirty thoughts of me?" Rani smirked as she rubbed his chest.

"Uh, I've got to go," Kion ran out.

"You'll admit it," Rani smirked and laid down.