Ghost from the past.

✦❘༻༺❘✦

✦❘༻༺❘✦

Ivy thought enough time had passed since then.

It's been three years after all.

She loved him more than anything, she truly believed that man was her soulmate, her twin flame, but obviously it wasn't the case.

Working on herself, taking care of her mind and soul, hell, she was barely recognizable from the girl who hoped for a crumb of anything from that man.

She thought she changed for the better.

She thought she was over him, that all the feelings she had for him disappeared in thin air, just as unnoticeably as they arrived.

But if it was truly the case, why did her heart keep burning so much at the sight of Jimin ?

He was just sitting there, at the same ball she attended, discussing with other gentlemen over alcoholic drinks.

But she stood there, frozen, uncapable of moving.

"Viscountess, are you alright ?" One of the other ladies of the court asked, noticing her discomfort.

She snapped out of her transe and composed herself, offering her a smile that hid the swirl of emotions she felt inside, so intense that they made her a bit dizzy.

Prince Jimin was back.

"I couldn't be any better."

.

.

(A/N)

you can't understand how much i love this angsty series

also, i did say in my message board that i wanted to try out some sort of royal au and since i'm not sure i can do it long term, here it is

also, i'm not striving for historical accuracy but i tried my best with the speech !

hope you enjoy <3

(i won't go too hard on you after beauty, pinky promise )

🍬SWEET&SOUR PROD.