Chapter Twenty-Two

Start from the beginning

"Hold it." Allsion said seconds later while me and Five moved over to make room for the others.

"Excuse me." Luther said.

"Hey everyone." Klaus said greeting everyone. Shortly after Vanya stepped in with a small smile.

"Good. We're all here." Five said with a proud smile that faded as the elevator went up.

"Oh, god." Allsion said covering her nose. I inhaled and brought my hand to my nose. It was a smell that I wouldn't wish for my worst enemy.

"Luther, that smells amazing." Klaus said waving his hand to his face as Five also covered his nose. I wiped my head around to Klaus.

"Gross man!" I said and Klaus just shrugged.

"Sorry, I'm nervous." Luther said with literally sweat running down his forehead.

Once we reached our desired floor everyone pushed out of the elevator.

"Nasty, I am choking." Five said.

"None of that." Klaus said.

"Remind me not to take Luther to amusement park." I said after making my distance from Luther. I read a sign that said 'Tiki Lounge.'

"All right, when dad gets here, I'll do all the talking. Okay?" Five said.

"I've got a few questions for him myself." Diego said.

"You might not want to scare him off, Diego. He might be able to bring us back." I said hoping that he doesn't mess this up.

"No, Hugo. We need to figure out why his planing to kill the president." Diego insisted.

"This is a matter of life and death you imbecile." Five stated.

"Okay, yeah, maybe we should take truns talking. Yeah?" Vanya stepped in. "Here, whoever has got this conch shell gets to talk." She said holding up the shell she picked up from the other table.

"Vanya, we don't have time for debate, okay?" Five replied getting annoyed.

"Maybe I should lead. We all know I am a better public speaker than the rest of you." Allison said taking the shell from Vanya.

"Okay, daddy's girl." Diego spat.

"Oh, jealous number two?" Allison snapped back to him.

"Hey, no more numbers." Diego declared. "No more bullshit. We're team zero. We're all team zero."

"Uh, Diego." Luther said, getting Diegos attention. "You don't have the conch."

"Oh." Diego grabbed the shell and throw across the room causing it to shatter.

"Classic." Luther scoffed.

Before more arguing could occur, the door sprung open and walked in Reginald Hargreeves. He moved around the table ignoring the stares he was getting. He seat down firmly at the head of the table.

"Not only have you burglarized my lab, set my chimp loose, conned your way into Mexican consulate, repeatedly stalked and attacked me, but you have, on numerous occasions called me..." He was interrupted by Klaus taking a seat right next to Reginald.