End

"Awesooooooome! Ems, we're finally on the same team!" Chase cheered, running over to Emma.

"ARE YOU KIDDING!?" Emma screamed.

Confessional

Julia: It's perfect! The more people who can be eliminated, the less likely it is that it's me. And I have a plan to make sure it's not!

A/n, shut up you biiiiiitch

End

"Let's get this party started! What's the challenge?" Ripper said cockily.

"Like you Ripper, this challenge is very simple." Chris said.

Ooooh, Chris one, Ripper negative three.

"Awesome!" Ripper cheered, not understanding that it was an insult.

"Each player must bring me a cassowary egg!" Chris announced.

I gasped.

Everyone looked at me weirdly.

"What?" Julia asked

Confessional

Gina: Hmmm... I could warn them about how cassowaries are closely related to velociraptors, orrrrrrrrr,

End

"Nothing. Just remembered something scandalous." I lied.

"Ummm, *Hiccup* What's a cassowary?" Zee asked.

"It's a bird." I said, keeping it vague.

"A very large bird!" Chef added.

"Oh! Like that huge bird on that TV show we all watched as kids!" Ripper realized.

I was more of a Round The Twist kind of girl, but Sesame Street was a decent kids show.

"Remember? The Big Bird? He was really big? Ugh... what was that Big Bird's name..?" Ripper said.

"Big Bird." I told him.

"Yeah, I know it was a big bird, but I'm trying to remember what it was called..." Ripper replied.

"Big bird is the- Ugh, never mind." I said.

"You're gonna wanna take this seriously! So listen up!" Chris said.

"Cassowaries can be over six feet tall. They have long, powerful legs that can kick with great force!" Chef explained "And their feet are each armed with razor sharp claws that they use to slaughter anyone foolish enough to touch their eggs!"

Well this sounds like a nice challenge, she said sarcastically.

Everyone gasped.

"So, given how dangerous cassowaries are, I'm gonna suggest you get in groups of two or three. That way, if one of you gets 'cassowaried' the other or others can tell production where to find your remains." Chris said "Pair it up!"

"Hey G, you wanna pair up?" Julia asked me.

Confessional

Gina: Phhhhhhht, *Burst out laughing for a little while before stopping.* Oh. She's serious. *Bursts out laughing again* That's even funnier!

End

"Are you serious? Julia, I would rather stick pins in my feet and walk a mile, I would rather fall off a cliff, I would rather jump off a cliff, I would rather be force fed black licorice until I explode, I would rather be trapped in a room with Scary Girl, I would rather forgive all the *Bleeps* on our team for voting off MK. So no. I will not be partnering up with you today. And I hope a cassowary chases you off a cliff." I replied, walking off.