Bilal knew he'd made a mistake by saying her food would be delicious. He will never be able to live off it but the words had tumbled out from his lips without warning. Even he was shocked at the way he'd said them. This is Madina.

Instead of falling into her trap, he raised a disinterested brow at her. "And die of food poisoning? Cheap poison at that? No thanks."

"I would've told you I poisoned the food if I wanted to. And you think I'm going to add poison to something i cook myself? I'll just order it from somewhere." She grinned while bringing out two plates and placed them on the kitchen island.

"Why not your food?" He is awfully interested in why she wouldn't use her food to poison him. She would want him dead in every situation. Her food or not.

"Why my food? Ha, it takes great work to become a chef and anything that involves spoiling my food is never welcomed. Even if that means annihilating you. You are not worth wasting my time and food on." She shook her head for emphasis then opened the mini fridge to get another bottle of wine and this time around, red.

There is alcohol in that one too but Bilal is not about to tell her that. He wants her drunk again. Fuck, he wants her anyway. If only it would be easy to have her without him regretting it the next minute. He is at the brink of precipice. He might die if he doesn't have Madina anytime soon.

This ache and pain keep on squeezing him from every corner. He is getting inundated in a pool of misery all because of the one woman he knew he shouldn't want but she is the only one he needs.

"Is that so?"

"Yep. And besides, I cannot kill you in a hotel suite when we live together. The first suspect will be me. I refuse to go to jail after murdering you. I'm helping the society." She sounded very serious while she orchestrated the table with utter dedication.

"How smart of you." Bilal grumbled out after a scoff. He had no idea why Madina hated him so much. He thought he did too but things are changing.

"I'm not dumb."

"Really? I would think otherwise after the moronic decisions you've taken throughout your life." He saw the way her hands clenched at his comment but she forced a smile to her face.

What game is this? He is slowly starting to lose interest in it because he thought he knew how to play. He was woefully wrong.

"Have a seat, Mr. Garo. You are about to eat a not stolen food from me and you should ready yourself for it. Don't become addicted or intoxicated." She joked though the emotions whirling around her eyes is anything but amusing.

Bilal wanted to keep arguing but the sight of her barbecue chicken sauce, biryani fried rice dressed expensively with well diced veggies had him sitting down on command. If not Aisha's food, this will have to do albeit Madina is a better cook than his sister. He won't admit that though. Not even out loud to himself.

She served them both the food but stopped him from eating first just to prove that she didn't poison the food. One bite and she let out a moan that went straight south. Bilal gripped his spoon tightly while a pinched expression ambled to his face. She is playing around a volcano.

They ate their food while threading around a light conversation like the matured adults they should be but Bilal knew deep down that it was not going to last. Madina hated him and that will not change anytime soon. If ever. She's doing it all because of her food.

The food was mouthwatering and far more better than any he's ever tasted in his entire lifetime. Not even at those high end restaurant or the five stars. Madina has magic in her hands and she knows that. She could lure any man with a piece of her delectable trickery.