19 | THE ESCAPE

N I K O L A I ' S  P O V :

As I gained my consciousness I started thinking about what happened yesterday, I had now been captured by them for 5 days and it's like living in hell with demons torturing you everyday. I even flat lined 3 times while being here, I wanna go home but it seems as if it was almost impossible with all the guards everywhere and the high level security they've got. While I was thinking of ways to escape this living hell, Gunther came in with a hammer and a knife. He then approached me with a sickly grin and grabbed my hands as I began panicking. He then slammed the hammer hard on my knuckles as I screamed in agony. My knuckles let out a few cracks and were now bruised and bleeding.

After the hammer he set it down and picked up the knife, he then turned me around and started making little cuts on my back making his way up to big cuts. After he was done cutting my back he left.

A few moments later he came back with a jug of rubbing alcohol as my eyes widened, i thrashed around trying to break free from the shackles but no luck as I sat there trembling, he poured the rubbing alcohol down my injured back as I let out a blood curdling scream. After he was done torturing me he left the room leaving me in the dark and dreary room.

After a few minutes I started thinking of ways to escape, I knew that if my plan fails I will get punished dearly for it but I have to do something I can't stay here tortured and being experimented everyday away from my family. So while I had the chance to, I thought of ideas and plans to escape.

I thought about stupid ways I could fail

I thought about how I could succeed

I thought about how I could be discreet about it

𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩.

So after I had come up with a good plan that would guarantee my escape. I waited till one of the night guards threw a stale bread in front of me, even though it was stale and not exactly the best thing to eat I needed to have energy for my plan. After I ate it was time for my plan to come in action. I first waited till the night guard came to give me water and when he gave it To me I reached forward and grabbed the keys for the shackled from his waist band going unnoticed by him, so far so good.

After he left I unlocked my shackled and opened one of the vents on the wall, I fit my body in and crawled my way out till I busted open anther vent and crawled out, I sighed in relief till I realized my mistake.

I had just entered the bears cave.

Well shit.

My eyes widened as I saw that I was in the lab where I was first experimented on, I panicked and ran to the metal door slamming it open and running out, once Philip processed what happened before he started chasing me along with Gunther who was beside him the whole time. I sprinted to the large metal gates, my freedom on the other end I was close but it started closing, before it closed up I slid under the doors, the doors locking Gunther and Philip out, thank god. Freedom here I come.

I spoke to early.

A guard had noticed me and started chasing me. Godddd. Why can't they just leave me alone. I started running before a sharp pain came from my stomach, well shit. I looked down to see a stab wound. One them probably threw a knife at me. I started breathing heavily as I got slower. 𝘕𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘰 𝘯𝘰, I just escaped! I can't go back 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 now. I suddenly found my self at the Italian mafias aka Antonio's house I felt my vision getting blurry. I saw Alessandro,his eldest son "A-Alessandro I-I" before I could continue I passed out cold in his arms as the German mafia guard who had been chasing me was suddenly gone.

___________________________________________________________

A/N'S NOTE:
Heyyyy guysss. I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter I'm sorry for making it short but I don't know what else to write sooo. Anyways i don't really have anything to say so I hope y'all have a good day/night I love y'all sm!<3

770 words
:)<3