Rp #322 w/Admin(Me)

(Rp is set in underswap, during a genocide run)

Nox frowned slightly as they stared at the pile of dust and familiar orange hoodie in the middle of the judgement hall floor "..." They picked the hoodie up before glancing behind them at the dead Chara and the tube with their soul in it "..." They grinned insanely before laughing crazily. They slowly calmed down and opened up their stats '20LV......didn't know I had it in me to do it after waking up in a swap Sans' body way before the kid fell and had to go through multiple genocide runs in a row enough for me to snap and kill everyone like Dust did, minus the 'having to put up with the disembodied voice of my dead brother I killed' like Dust does though I kinda killed him near the end' they thought beg standing up. They walked over to the tube of Chara's soul "..." they grinned insanely before picking up the tube, tossing it up in the air and shooting it with multiple Gaster Blasters, making sure Chara could not reset ever again, their mismatched blue, purple and grey eyelights, pinpricks. They didn't notice the familiar goopy skeleton walking up to them, a bright grin on his skull.

(You are rping as Nightmare in this rp)(re-uploaded cause I accidentally deleted this one)