However, after many whimpers and eyes shut tightly by Jisung and the doctor's impatient sighs, the results came a few hours later, and despite Jisung being in good general health, the boy had some nutritional deficits. So, to counterbalance the lack of a complete, adequate, and derived diet common in a Seven, the doctor handed him a bottle full of yellow pills, giving him the indication to take one of those vitamins per day.

But even worse than the needle stuck in his arm to collect his blood was the abrupt question that fled the doctor's lips. "Well, I know this is a very personal topic, but don't be shy about answering it because it's a question I put to all the participants," the doctor paused, clicking the tip of his clearly expensive pen. "I need you to tell me if you're still a virgin or if you've already started your sex life."

Jisung's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. "Huh..." Jisung was speechless. He definitely didn't expect to be asked this. At least not so directly. "No. I'm not a virgin," Jisung ended up replying, avoiding the doctor's piercing gaze.

Good thing his parents were working and his sisters were at school. It would be too embarrassing if they were here to hear these kinds of very indiscreet questions.

"Don't worry. No judgment," the doctor assured, scribbling something in his black notebook. "There's no problem with that. It's not prohibited, as you know. I just asked because, in this case, we'll have to do some additional tests to make sure you don't have any sexually transmitted diseases, as you might guess."

It's true that, currently, the law regarding losing virginity before marriage no longer exists, much less for those who intend to participate in the Selection, as it occurred a good few decades ago.

But of course, this does not imply that those who still wait to do it only with their future husband or wife are not seen as 'superior', a person who is pure and honest about the ideals of marriage. Mainly concerning the Selection and the prince, who will certainly prefer someone immaculate in that aspect.

However, Jisung lost his virginity around the age of seventeen to his secret high school boyfriend. Their relationship ended shortly after that, just a couple of weeks after graduation, but Jisung never regretted it. At the time, Jisung liked him and wanted to do it, and that's the most important thing.

After that, Jisung couldn't say that he had returned to an active sex life. It only happened once and it wasn't even sex. He had been invited to a birthday party of a boy who was in his class, and one of the girls invited, after a few drinks, cheesy flirting, and dancing very close to him, proposed to give him a blowjob. Why? He doesn't know until today. But, as you might guess, who was Jisung , a nineteen-year-old teenager with hormones running high, to refuse?

After that, nothing else happened. The truth is, Jisung was too busy working to even miss being intimate with anyone. Okay, sure he missed feeling wanted and having that pleasurable contact, but it's not like he had the time and the will to find someone. So, his callused hand and pillow would have to be enough for the loneliest days. Not that he could really enjoy those days though. Not when he shares a bedroom with three sisters.

Fortunately, the last medical exams were over. Not that Jisung had anything to fear about these specific tests because he was sure he was more than clean, not only because some time had passed since the last time he was with anyone, but also because he had been to the doctor recently.

The problem was more that he found it all useless because, at no time, Jisung intends to get involved with the prince. It's bad enough that he has no choice but to participate in this stupid contest, let alone have sex with the other men.

But of course, if Jisung told the doctor this, the man would probably find the situation strange. And as tempting as it is to do so, not least because it would certainly ruin his participation in the Selection, Jisung doesn't want to get his family in trouble or in costly debt. So, he allowed himself to undergo a few more clinical tests and breathed a sigh of relief when the doctor finally left his house.